USSA ProAm Date Change

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
This month we have moved ProAm to the 5th Saturday of the month. This will be a permanent change going forward.

I realize this means fewer ProAm matches, but with my business growing and the consistent lack of setup help, it's the only way I can put on a quality event. I don't think stages of 12-15 pieces of steel and a 10 second par time makes for much of a match.

Expect to see 3 Gun move to the 3rd weekend of the month soon. USSA 3 Gun needs its own weekend as the stages we are setting up now take extensive time and manpower.

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh Robert , here we go again!!!Lol . Hopefully this new proam date will work better for you. Judging from your passion for ProAm and the non attendance at it in over a year I can only assume it was a scheduling conflict... As always the free lunch and entry fee offer is still there... Hope you can make it out again for some Proam fun soon

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
When was the last time you shot any match at ussa Robert? When you shot for free on the team 3 years ago?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Ryan Alexander said:
When was the last time you shot any match at ussa Robert? When you shot for free on the team 3 years ago?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
e70.gif

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
We are going to make the stages awesome and there are no other match conflicts on the 5th Saturday, so attendance should be very good.

How do you guys feel about the shootoff stage having a buy in that goes to the top two or three shooters?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sounds like a great solution!!! I love ProAm! Fifth weekends are perfect. Nothing else is going on anymore. Old fort 3 gun went regular as did double tap 3 gun.
I'll go update the match schedule.

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
jeffhughes said:
We are going to make the stages awesome and there are no other match conflicts on the 5th Saturday, so attendance should be very good.

How do you guys feel about the shootoff stage having a buy in that goes to the top two or three shooters?
I love the idea of a buy in. That makes it intiristing....put your money on the blue barrel bitches😃

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Thankyou to everyone for understanding. its never easy to change match dates around and not affect someones schedule.But by doing this it really helps Jeff Rob and Myself... Best thing NO DIRT BAYS!!! this schedule allows for no conflicts with the bays needed and with better manpower... the match experience for all 3 will be better all around

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a church flag football game on the 29th, but would like to shoot this if possible. I think the last time I shot a Pro-Am match I won (1.5 years or so ago:p). I'd have to mold a holster and mag pouches since I no longer have any.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Renato2011 said:
This sucks. I really enjoy the match, and a Jeff has done an outstanding job setting it up.
I'm going to bring this with the Oil Capital board and decide if we can schedule a monthly ProAm so Oil Capital on the 3rd Saturday.
Should have a decision by Tuesday.
Maybe they could spring for some poppers?!

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
Maybe they could spring for some poppers?!
I'm with Jeff on this one.
It's difficult to set up and hard to get people to help.
I really do like the new drop off targets Troy has been making for is. We got over 100 now and more coming.

Steve Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Renato2011 said:
I'm with Jeff on this one.
It's difficult to set up and hard to get people to help.
I really do like the new drop off targets Troy has been making for is. We got over 100 now and more coming.

I like em too. They work great and never malfunction like slow falling rusted out poppers.

Latest posts