USSA 3 gun 7/28/13

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
There will be 4 or 5 stages including a 3 Gun Nation Club Series classifier. Plan 100 rounds for each gun and no more than 5 buck and slug. If you have not signed up for the club series you are missing a chance for some nice prizes at the end of the season.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Depends on the weather, if we get any more rain we will not be able to get to the 300 range. Plan on lots of 1/2 size IPSC targets, MGM was suppose to ship targets on the 18th(they said they will now ship by Friday).

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Brian Lambert said:
Depends on the weather, if we get any more rain we will not be able to get to the 300 range. Plan on lots of 1/2 size IPSC targets, MGM was suppose to ship targets on the 18th(they said they will now ship by Friday).
Brian if you need targets let me know I can bring them Sunday morning and as long as I get what I paid for them .50 cents a target plus shipping I do not mind. Let me know I have a 100 rifle and a 100 ipsc pistol.

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
JustSayWhen said:
Brian if you need targets let me know I can bring them Sunday morning and as long as I get what I paid for them .50 cents a target plus shipping I do not mind. Let me know I have a 100 rifle and a 100 ipsc pistol.
If you will bring 50 of each that would be great.

Thanks,

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Wormydog1724 said:
Any 'long range' stuff this time Brian?

If not, my SBR is wanting to come out and play.
There will be a rifle plate rack, if that makes a difference?

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
Brian Lambert said:
If you will bring 50 of each that would be great.

Thanks,
Ok I will bring them as long as this match does not get rained out by our flash flood warning tonight. What time would you like me to be there with the targets and to help set up? Stillwater has one does Tulsa?

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok I will bring them as long as this match does not get rained out by our flash flood warning tonight. What time would you like me to be there with the targets and to help set up? Stillwater has one does Tulsa?[/quote

If you get here about 8:30 that would be great.

imhntn

Founding Member
Come on Wormy...just because a rifle has a short barrel does not mean it will not shoot a long way accurately.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
imhntn said:
Come on Wormy...just because a rifle has a short barrel does not mean it will not shoot a long way accurately.
This is true. I just know when I tried it at 3MR, the 300-500 yard shots kicked my ass. :)

Brianatc

Well-Known Fanatic
Match is cancelled, might dry up by Sunday but that doesn't give us time to set up.

Next month.

Brian

Latest posts