USPSA RO Class Cresson, TX (Fort Worth)

kaiserb

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi Everyone,

NROI finally got back to me by publicly posting our USPSA Range Officer Class.

The class info is available here: http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-NROI-class-schedule.php

RO 01/18/14 - 01/19/14
CROSS TIMBERS ACTION SHOOTING ASSN.
MANSFIELD, TX 76063
Class Location: CRESSON TX

[email protected]
817-975-0315
Instructor: RAY HIRST
The cost of the class is $40 for the class and all materials (lunch will be provided). There will be a $20 range fee for Sunday's portion of the class.

The class will be held at Triple C Tactical (CCCS at 14333 Cleburne Hwy, Cresson TX)

If you are taking the class please RSVP here and via email. Each participant will be required to fill out this form and submit it via email to me at [email protected] http://www.uspsa.org/downloads/Level1SeminarApplication.pdf

Additionally you will need to make payment arrangements with the Cross Timbers treasurer for the cost of the class.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Everyone that shoots any action sport should take this RO class. It's great! Kudos for hosting one!!!

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Is there a match on Sunday or does the $20 per person cover watching the same person shoot and taking turns ROing?

kaiserb

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Is there a match on Sunday or does the $20 per person cover watching the same person shoot and taking turns ROing?

The $20 covers using the range but there is also a match that day so class participants could enter the match, provided they are done with class on time.

Part of the $20 subsidizes the cost of doughnuts after the diesel mechanics from East TX dig in the middle of the box with dirty hands :) (I will let Brandon complete that story from his RO class experience)

Latest posts