Six Stages with a Classifier

Round count 160's

Match Fee : $20.00

Hope to see you on the range.

Rick

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Why did the match fee go up?

Start time still 10:00a.m. or is there any chance to start earlier at 9:00a.m. due to the 100* heat on Sunday?

Prov1x said:

Start time still 10:00a.m. or is there any chance to start earlier at 9:00a.m. due to the 100* heat on Sunday?
what do you care? the increase is 1/15000th percent of one of the twelve tangolfloigios youre selling

02Fatboy

Well-Known Fanatic
Prov1x said:

We'll the increase is do to buying kook's and iPad's to score the match. And the cost of running a match.

And if my memory is correct you raised the match fee at USSA. I think most matches at Okc and oil capital are $20 now. Paint and targets are not cheap went I buy them out of my pocket. So I decided to raise the match fee on USPSA matches.

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Rick Honey said:
We'll the increase is do to buying kook's and iPad's to score the match. And the cost of running a match.

And if my memory is correct you raised the match fee at USSA. I think most matches at Okc and oil capital are $20 now. Paint and targets are not cheap went I buy them out of my pocket. So I decided to raise the match fee on USPSA matches.
Just curious, now you know why I had to charge $20 for my match. But I have to pay the range $10 per shooter too.

I believe you were the most vocal about me charging the $20...so thought it was only right for me to ask.

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
what do you care? the increase is 1/15000th percent of one of the twelve tangolfloigios youre selling
You don't shoot outside of okc so why the are even in my bidness?? Go home you drunk bastard.

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
Hope this keeps up. It's been kind of dull around here lately.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Haha. I didn't say who it was for!!! Hint hint.

I'll be up there for sure. Not sure if it'll be Open or Limited though. Hmmmm. Decisions decisions.

02Fatboy

Well-Known Fanatic
The match should start by 9 am.

But I need some help getting the targets up for a early start time.

If the match starts late you can call me Jack.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
9:00 is damn early with a 2:45 drive. But that's cool, would rather beat the heat. The in-famous Kurt Miller will be riding with me and shooting a 1/3 gun match with us.

mike_pinto said:
9:00 is damn early with a 2:45 drive. But that's cool, would rather beat the heat. The in-famous Kurt Miller will be riding with me and shooting a 1/3 gun match with us.
name dropper. you farts better shoot three gun on saturday.

02Fatboy

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
I didn't know I was going to have Royalty at the match.

Latest posts