USPSA at USSA, Sunday 3/13/16

rchaas

Well-Known Fanatic
from Chad:

Hello everyone,

It's that time again for our monthly USPSA @ USSA match this coming Sunday March 13th. Don't forget the point system will conclude for the 1st 3 matches after this month. Minimum prize amount will be $100 cash money, given away at the April match if we have at least 30+ this month. (You must be present to win!!!!!!!!!)

Round count is once again around the 170 mark if you don't miss. Sign-in at 0930 with a start time of 10:00.

Please come out and support our match!

cleardot.gif

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Match is set up and is ready to go. Round count is 170 on the nose if you don't miss.

0930 sign in
10 start

Don't forget to set your clocks forward 1 hour so you're not late!

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks Chad, I only have 350 rounds packed. I should probably go toss some more in my bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
Josh Cobb said:
Thanks Chad, I only have 350 rounds packed. I should probably go toss some more in my bag.

I guess you needed to save those rounds this weekend huh!

Scores are posted on practiscore under OK15.

Thanks everyone, not you Josh, for coming out and with the assistance in tear down.

Hopefully next month will be better weather wise.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
I was getting in the car when I remembered that I had an episode of Gilmore Girls on the DVR. Sorry I missed it buddy!

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
great match

but someone needs to tell USSA that I can't realistically train to win the fight if I can't even shoot when there's lightning. what if I get attacked by ninjas in a thunderstorm?

Latest posts