USPSA at OKCGC 2.6.16

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This Saturday (2.6.16) we will hold the February IPSC match. Sign-in starts about 9:15am Shoot at 10:00am. We will be setting stages Friday afternoon starting about 1PM; help is always welcome.

Lunch will be available

[SIZE=11pt]$15 members[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]$20 non-members[/SIZE]

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
I plan on being there. Under-confident and under-skilled. Plus I'm a slow learner (and slow shooter) still trying figure all the different alphabet soup organization disciplines. Can someone point me to a thread showing me what I need to bring Saturday?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I plan on being there. Under-confident and under-skilled. Plus I'm a slow learner (and slow shooter) still trying figure all the different alphabet soup organization disciplines. Can someone point me to a thread showing me what I need to bring Saturday?
Gun, mags, holster that covers the trigger guard & around 250+ rnds of ammo. Better to take some home than to not have enough.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Professor said:
The "IPSC match" part of it was what had me confused. Not that it takes much to confuse me! Thanks for clearing it up.
You will be fine if you squad with me and Tony and do the opposite

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Professor said:
I was on Tony's squad last week. Are you saying I shouldn't have put that auto mag release he's using on my gun?
I'm saying if you squad with both of us, your shooting will be the last of your worries.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk 5.3

Latest posts