USPSA at OKCGC 10.4.14

I had a great time today..great squad to shoot with. Everyone worked all day..good times and I got to witness some good shooting too.
Cywrus wins the day for style points...great save in the steel stage!
First time shooting major today thanks to Bryan Hoover..most appreciated. .now I need a new gun!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Jason Grant said:
I had a great time today..great squad to shoot with. Everyone worked all day..good times and I got to witness some good shooting too.
Cywrus wins the day for style points...great save in the steel stage!
First time shooting major today thanks to Bryan Hoover..most appreciated. .now I need a new gun!
I know a guy that has an STI edge he'd sell you. Already been Accurate Ironized too.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
Great match, great squad and the weather was perfect today. I shot the last stage of the day like crap but, overall I had fun!!!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Bullington said:
Great match, guys. Had a great time hosing down that classifier haha. See you all next month.
Hey Matt, you ran a good squad to today, thanks. A good match overall, not for me, but nice stages.

I got to shoot with a Dawson today, a young 12 year old, he had some high and low moments so for being his first match, I was impressed as well as others were on our squad, he showed nice shooting ability and the lots of composure during his courses of fire. I hope he is able to keep it up.

Jesse Tischauser said:
Dude! He only beat pinto by 1%. Did he shoot other Strong Hand?

I looked at the stages. He had 3 penalties. That won't win B class at Area 4.
look at my points. I cant believe I missed fast enough to win.

desert_gypsy

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyDB said:
Hey Matt, you ran a good squad to today, thanks. A good match overall, not for me, but nice stages.

I got to shoot with a Dawson today, a young 12 year old, he had some high and low moments so for being his first match, I was impressed as well as others were on our squad, he showed nice shooting ability and the lots of composure during his courses of fire. I hope he is able to keep it up.

No problem at all, Troy. You guys were a great squad and I enjoyed running you guys. Dawson most definitely did a great job today. I hope to see him and William back next month.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Shot with a great squad today had fun!! Would have been more fun if I could keep my magazines in the gun the whole stage. [emoji12]

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Much thanks to all that came out to support the match. Hopefully we presented enough challenges that when you go to Nats you will say "really? hmm I do this all the time".

Thanks for coming out.

Latest posts