Triple Crown Holsters!

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
I just wanted to thank Troy on here for my awesome 1911 holster. I'm proud to be the first "Yankee" from NY to own one!

TroyF

TheBearcat
Be patient with me guys, I'm working as fast as I can. Lol

Here's as good a place for any for an update. As most of you know I'm a LEO (that was for a Burke and Tony). More specifically, my full-time job is as an Instructor in areas pertaining to Firearms, SWAT, etc... In light on recent "gun incidents" I've been tasked with teaching ALOT of Active Shooter schools. So much so that I haven't seen a true "day off" since sometime in 2012. My weekends are booked until June.
My disappearance hasn't been by design, but out of necessity. I'm hoping things slow down a bit for me, it looks like they are, and I can get back out and spend some time with you guys soon.

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
If this is a props to Troy page I'm going to keep it going. Not only are his holsters awesome but he is a super nice guy to top it off. Thanks again Troy

M. Weaver

Eric_williams

Well-Known Fanatic
I have gotten 4 holsters from Troy and a 5th on order. Not only are his holsters great but he puts up with all my stupid requests so that's a plus!

Latest posts