Trading guns

srt8

Fanatic
Thinking of trading in a Mini-14 ranch rifle 1st model, to help me buy a Dan Wesson Valor in 9mm. Allready have a 45 Kimber uc 2. Any thoughts, yes or no.
Thanks for any comments. srt8.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
You will normally get royally screwed when trading in a weapon at a dealer. Often youwillget less than half its actual worth.

Ive been intetested in getting another Mini, pm me details nd the serial number prefix

Pandaz3

Well-Known Fanatic
I tried to trade a LC9 but I would only get $75 for a good working gun. That made no sense to me, so I still have a good LC9. I did get three shotguns thru a promo deal Chinese 982's if I recall, and I wanted to trade while they were new in the box, I still had three better shotguns at home. I did spend a little cash, but got a new G-20.

My wife had bought a new S&W SD9VE when we were down south by a gun store and after six range sessions she wanted to sell that "POS", I did not ever hear that language from her before and I was shocked. I drove directly our LGS and she traded for a Glock G-17 after trying a 19. No external safety for her. I tried to get her to keep the SD9 and just buy the Glock, nothing doing, now they have a Apex trigger that may have cleaned that up some.

Joe M

Fanatic
Trade that sucker only if you get what you want and are satisfied with the price.

Latest posts