Colt Three Of A Kind

AVG40

Active Fanatic
AZ
The only work i did was on the Competition 9mm installing a Smith & Alexander one piece magwell and WC grips. The NM and WC are as they came new in the box.

cwoods

Active Fanatic
Nice collection. I'm hoping to add a WC to stable in time.

Reactions: Dwe

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Who doesn't like a Colt Stainless?
Especially a Colt Commander!
;-)

dakota1911

Well-Known Fanatic
I can match the three of a kind with Colt XSE LW Commanders. The one on the top is a 2006 in 45ACP. The one in the middle is a 2009 in 38 Super, and the one on the bottom is a 2015 in 9mm.

And perhaps beat it with four of a kind. Here with the four sizes Colt has made over the years. On top a Gov in the form of a 2013 MkIV Series 70 Gov in SS. Under that a 1991 Commander in SS. Under that is a 2000 Compact (like Officers ACP) also in SS, and on the bottom is a 2002 Defender which has an Aluminum alloy frame of course. All of these have aftermarket stocks on them by the way.

And here are just the slides in the same order. I put a Novak aftermarket sight on the Defender on the bottom by the way.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
All are great looking guns! For the owner of the 4 pony slides, it looks like the 2013 MkIV Series 70 Gov in SS won the horse race - out of sight...or is that out in front?
I only have one, but now i know what i want for my birthday. It's October 30th and anyone who wants to send me one, let me know so i can provide the FFL dealer!
=) =)

Latest posts