Thoughts about news of the day...

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
So I have a few thoughts about some, so called headlines, in the news today.

The first one being, about a young lady around about 12 years old. It seems she had been kicked off the school bus, for the second time, for bullying. Her Dad, seemingly a bit old-school, I happen to love that, had her walk 5 miles to school. The father did follow her to ensure her safety. Not surprisingly, it seems social media is abuzz about this being inappropriate. I see this as being a fitting life lesson for her actions. I applaud him in making a stand and holding his daughter accountable for her actions.

The second being, why should I even be remotely surprised, a California based story. Crazyfornia is trying to mandate that all event spaces, this being stadiums and such, must provide a vegan option. So with all that BS crap that is happening in California, they are now demanding that are vegan hotdogs, hamburgers, chili or whatever must be on menu. Legislators are directly attributing the recent wildfires in California to the consumption of hotdogs and hamburgers. WTF is the deal with California?

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
enjoyed the eulogies from meechum and simpson for POTUS GHW Bush yesterday. heartfelt moments when GW BUsh eulogized his dad. he really took it hard. GHW is one of the last great men of the greatest generation. they will all be missed..JMHO

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw this headline yesterday and thought the first comment was golden.
FB71BC09-E54F-42C0-B511-CDDF92DC64E7.jpeg

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a kin folk's daughter that would be a distant rival there and at 27 years old has a resume of 3 days work, 3 days with 2 jobs a useless dud of a person really that everything is always someone's fault but hers.

BIGDAVE101

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a kin folk's daughter that would be a distant rival there and at 27 years old has a resume of 3 days work, 3 days with 2 jobs a useless dud of a person really that everything is always someone's fault but hers.
SO SAD... BUT WE ALL MAKE CHOICES IN LIFE

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
SO SAD... BUT WE ALL MAKE CHOICES IN LIFE
Exactly what I told her she cant understand why no one will hire her blames all but herself, she probably don't even know who our president it! She was fired from 2 jobs in 3 days for texting and phone use on the clock and blamed the employer. Her face looks like a billboard for a nail and screw company!