This Is For you Guys With the Expensive Lowers...

SuperChuck

Well-Known Fanatic
I almost played hookey from work to go get a complete rifle... glad I resisted the urge....

SC

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
About a month ago, I was at the Farrow road store....One of the guy working there told me they had parts to build a lot of guns....but, only to about 90% complete...Some small parts were always coming in slowly.

He said they had people build gun all day long and when they could they would have finished guns. Then, they had to split up the finished guns so as to try to keep their Commercial customers and their Buisness customers happy...Which is only good buisness...

They delivered guns to the different store and so, the best time to see if they have complete guns is...when the store opens...sometimes they have guns and sometimes they don't....

As I said....that is what he told me....

So, if you are going to be there...be there early or late in the day...about closing time...

Steve

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Andy and i were told last year that they made 500 completed rifles per week. that was back when lowers were $49.

wonder if its more now or less.

HarperJt

Well-Known Fanatic
Can someone please confirm that they still ahev a few recievers? I'm thinking about driving up Saturday if they still have some. Which store should I go too. The old one off 77 or the new one off 26?

Thanks,
Jeff

11B3XCIB

Well-Known Fanatic
HarperJt said:
Can someone please confirm that they still ahev a few recievers? I'm thinking about driving up Saturday if they still have some. Which store should I go too. The old one off 77 or the new one off 26?

Thanks,
Jeff

I'm sure they will have some left. They've had boxes and boxes every day for the last week.

JGguns

Well-Known Fanatic
I was just up tgere yesterday. They were out of lowers. He said doesn't know when the next batch will be tgere. He also said that the posts on armslist are not made by them. They don't know who is doing it. He said they are 10,000 back ordered on parts kits. But they do get lowers in small batches weekly.

FunkyMonkey

Well-Known Fanatic
dhayden81 said:
I was up at the Farrow store and they had a few lowers and a box of pmags as of 1700 Monday

A box of Pmags? Holy crap, then the imminent demise of the universe may not yet be true . :)

Latest posts