Thinking about moving to your state...

Shadyduk1979

New Fanatic
Good evening

First a bit about me.. I live behind the iron curtain in the peoples republic of massachussets. Grew up in south jersey on a 26 acre non functional farm (we had 13 horses) I love my guns, and even build my own. i have built my own uzis, AKMs, HK G3, converted a colt trooper to 357 as a christmas present to my dad, assembled a M16A1 AR clone and my crowning achievement a MG42 in 308, all semi auto of course. I also love my cars, mostly modded ones but i do not care what make. if it goes fast, chances are ill like it. If you built it yourself? Even better. I believe in freedom, self reliance and personal responsibility.

Clearly i do not belong where i am at. Politicians continually take my money to steal more of my rights and be my mother. I am sick and tired of it. My soon to be wife and i have made a short list of states to move to, and yours is one of them. She has family near Charleston and loves it there although i have made no meaningful trips. Our move will sadly not happen for a few years but tell me, whats it like living there?

Shadyduk1979

New Fanatic
I am prepared for that, not looking forward to chiggers, which i am sure you had since we had them in NJ. But If i can live with some freedom i can deal with that.

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to The Forum.
I was Born and raised in Charleston/North Charleston area. Have no desire to move from the Low Country. It is not perfect but it is highly livable. Good food, good people and plenty of room if the city isn't to your liking.

Dave

Shadyduk1979

New Fanatic
We aren't moving until 2017. but we are getting the house ready for sale slowly. I hate to move, but a move to freedom is a move i am ok with.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
I've spent time in lots of places, and will forever call SC home.

Born and raised here, thought I hated it until I was without it.......plan a trip, get to know the area, the food, the guns, the people.

We love our freedoms, we love our guns, and we love our fellow citizens for the most part. You will be welcomed with open arms, and surely will never want to leave.

Good luck in your plans.

Howland

Fanatic
Shadyduk1979 said:
HAHAHA hey i recognize that SN NES HAS FOLLOWED ME!

:lol:

Another NESer here with the house on the market and will be headed to upstate SC as soon as we get a buyer and a close date. I've lived with winter all my life but my wife is a tropical girl and this winter was the snowflake that caused the avalanche.

I'm in NH but only barely - about 1 mile from the People's Republic of Marxachusetts - and I don't know how you can stand it. My wife was living in Boston when we met and I absolutely refused to live there.

Good luck to both of you!

Latest posts