Chambers Custom The Dirty Dozen, and then some.....

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
For a while I was hesitant to carry the Triple Crown....didn't want to scratch it. I eventually did carry it. It does have some light holster wear in the typical spots. I came to the conclusion that I could always send it in for a refinish if I cared to.

Glad to see a man enjoying Joe's work and carrying them as he intends.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Some dirty CCPs in one thread. Here is proof that these get shot and some rough round counts.

First up is the Triple Defense

4.25 inch bobtail with 3 barrels, 2 slides

Round count ~1,500 in .38 super, ~600 in .45 and ~600 in 9mm

View attachment 391
this just answered my ? as to whether a gun can shoot these 3 calibers-- great looking gun. thanks for the info too
if my hands do not recover enough to get back to shooting .45 acp. I think your 2 slide 3 barrel s olution might work for me too on a couple of guns

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
this just answered my ? as to whether a gun can shoot these 3 calibers-- great looking gun. thanks for the info too
if my hands do not recover enough to get back to shooting .45 acp. I think your 2 slide 3 barrel s olution might work for me too on a couple of guns
Yep, I can tolerate .45 in a full size frame. The CCOs in .45 aggravate the arthritis at the base of my thumb. Joe does a great job, regardless of caliber.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
@the plumber. you can try 185 gr 45 acp. it helps a bit. I hear there are lower powered round available--hard to find though. I really love your trifecta though. seems like the perfect gun

Mr. B

Fanatic
@ Plumber, those are some extremely nice builds you have there. My first thought when I saw the 2011 was that it was an STI. And some of those grips are outrageous. That is a collection of collections. Very impressive. If Joes students are this good, you just have to wonder what the 1911 Joe builds himself would look like. Or can I ASSUME the CCP's are Joes creations?

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
@ Plumber, those are some extremely nice builds you have there. My first thought when I saw the 2011 was that it was an STI. And some of those grips are outrageous. That is a collection of collections. Very impressive. If Joes students are this good, you just have to wonder what the 1911 Joe builds himself would look like. Or can I ASSUME the CCP's are Joes creations?
All of mine, thus far, are all Joe's builds (correct me if I'm wrong @Joe C). Eric and Brandon are putting out some excellent pistols as well, I have yet to buy one. That will most likely be corrected in the near future.