Thanks for letting me in

Dave Davis

New Fanatic
New to your site but a member of many more. Appears to be a site with lots of info and good conversation. I am the Secretary for the Garfield County Rifle Association and if anyone in north central Oklahoma is looking for a range to shoot at, we are it. Go to www.gcranew.com and check us out. Thank you for letting me join.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
New to your site but a member of many more. Appears to be a site with lots of info and good conversation. I am the Secretary for the Garfield County Rifle Association and if anyone in north central Oklahoma is looking for a range to shoot at, we are it. Go to www.gcranew.com and check us out. Thank you for letting me join.
Hello from West Mi. Glad to have you here. There is so much knowledge here. You'll love it

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts