Testing, testing....1,2,3...

radarmonkey

New Fanatic
TroyF....The name...Radar is my CB "handle" Monkey is the nickname I gave my wife. I picked up the handle years and years ago when I first started driving. My little sister gave me a teddy bear to keep me company on the road (haha yeah I know) and somebody saw the teddy bear on my bunk so they started calling me Radar because of the character on the TV show MASH.

Jessie...Just recreational shooting. Not nearly often enough anymore.

Thanks for the howdy's!!!

TroyF

TheBearcat
That is actually a pretty good story. Any man who is ashamed to admit that they'd ride with a stuffed gift from a little sis is a wuss. Good deal, dude. Thanks for sharing.

Now we must know why the wife is called "Monkey"! (Hey if you crack the door a little, we are gonna kick it in...kinda don't start it if you don't want it). LOL

radarmonkey

New Fanatic
That is actually a pretty good story. Any man who is ashamed to admit that they'd ride with a stuffed gift from a little sis is a wuss. Good deal, dude. Thanks for sharing.

Now we must know why the wife is called "Monkey"! (Hey if you crack the door a little, we are gonna kick it in...kinda don't start it if you don't want it). LOL

Just because she picks stuff up with her feet.

TroyF

TheBearcat
:bravo_2:

That may be funniest thing every said in these forums! You sir, are awesome.

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic

A good friends mother is called Monkey as well. Now there are 2 of them out there. I know they are not the same because of the address. Welcome friend.

Latest posts