Ted Yost Hi-Power Signature Grade Build

AZ Husker

Well-Known Fanatic
He's just a few miles from me yet I don't have any of his work. I'd love to see that when finished!

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
That going to be really nice. Ted is a great guy and very gracious with his time. I had the opportunity to go to his shop last year and have him take a look at a couple of my ckeckering projects. He spent a couple hours talking with me about my builds and the smithing industry and his time at Gun Sight. He is a pleasure to talk with.

Stentor

Well-Known Fanatic
That going to be really nice. Ted is a great guy and very gracious with his time. I had the opportunity to go to his shop last year and have him take a look at a couple of my ckeckering projects. He spent a couple hours talking with me about my builds and the smithing industry and his time at Gun Sight. He is a pleasure to talk with.
I have found Ted to be a great guy too (very pleased with my interactions with him).

It's nice to hear Ted took the time to meet/speak with you about your projects and 'smithing.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I have found Ted to be a great guy too (very pleased with my interactions with him).

It's nice to hear Ted took the time to meet/speak with you about your projects and 'smithing.
I love hand checkering and being able to get direct input from him was a great asset.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
From Ted's Facebook post it looks like he had a big month of Hi-Power work.

Stentor

Well-Known Fanatic
Did this HP ever make it home?
Yes, the ol' girl made it home after her time with Ted. She looks better in person than in the pics (and is a fantastic shooter).

I had a very good experience working with Ted; so much so that I have a 1970 (birth year) large letter Colt with him and in his queue for a 1911 custom build.

quantico

Active Fanatic
ted did a trigger job on an ed brown exec carry that i own. fantastic work.

i love the looks of the high power, i have never shot one. i would love to have the money to have ted build me a high power and toss the magazine safety , which i consider a non starter.

Latest posts