Taran tactical m2 or other suggustions

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't shot a Vinci but I hear they shoot softer/flatter? I know the M2 dominates in 3gun but what's the big difference in the M2 and Vinci? A new shotgun is in my future soon and was curious.

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
maka said:
The Vinci is plastic and a bit harder to mod for Load-4...

Thank you. I had to ask around since I replied and had heard that. I got my eye on a M2 now :)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I like my Vinci, loads as good as my M2.
Haven't had a chance to shoot the Vinci in many matches yet but so far, it's been great.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Austin T said:
Can't get used to the safety location on a Vinci and why did they move the shell release? Other than that, solid gun.
That's why I went with the Vinci. I couldn't get used to the safety behind the trigger. Sounds dumb, but once the buzzer goes off, the safety wouldn't go off no matter how hard you pushed on the front of the trigger guard!

Ralph Elmore Jr.

Well-Known Fanatic
My Accurate Iron is sick! I have a 26" Vent rib holding 12+1.

Went to my first match it ended up being the village bicycle... Everyone took a ride!

BUY ACCURATE IRON

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Hambone , I'm sorry your Accurate Iron gun is sick, what exactly is it doing wrong? Get hold of Mike and give him a chance to make it right, he is a great guy and will work with you on it........;)

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
I ended up getting a full race gun from Mike. I really like the fact that when you call you get talk to the guy that going is work on your gun. Secondly his service was great, the turn around time was quick, he did a couple customized highlights to the gun. The most important thing is the gun has ran flawlessy . I have about a 1000 rounds and 4 matches with it and have yet to have any issues. Thanks Mike.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 28