Taran tactical m2 or other suggustions

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
I am in the market for a new shotgun my stoeger isn't cutting it runs good for a while than it FTE at the worst possible time. Anyways I am market for new gun. I am leaning towards a full out 3 gun shotgun. The #1 thing I am looking for is gun that runs 100%. I see many pros are running TTI shotguns and they seemed to have the best website. I can't seem to get Accurate iron's website to work but would also consider them. Please give some input on a new gun.

bradigby

Active Fanatic
AI is the best. I had to call him instead of use the website. He will see this sooner or later.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Eric1231 said:
I am in the market for a new shotgun my stoeger isn't cutting it runs good for a while than it FTE at the worst possible time. Anyways I am market for new gun. I am leaning towards a full out 3 gun shotgun. The #1 thing I am looking for is gun that runs 100%. I see many pros are running TTI shotguns and they seemed to have the best website. I can't seem to get Accurate iron's website to work but would also consider them. Please give some input on a new gun.
I'm not trying to squash a deal from TTI or for Accurate Iron but this is one of the best deals you are gonna find anywhere

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/19197-wts-benelli-m2-wcomfortech-stock-900/

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member

randy Thompson

Well-Known Fanatic
i broke down and got me a full race package from Mike and its ridiculous how nice of a gun a got back!! Runs like a dream and eats whatever i throw in it and shoots it well. I love it and recommend it. I have shot with several people who have TTI M2's and they ran good except for one i seen a few weeks back at tulsa had several jams. I'm not saying anything bad just throwing out my experience with both

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
This has just got the bolt-ons, no actual gunsmith work.
I'm not saying don't buy it, but if you're looking for a turnkey full race setup send that email to Mike
I am really looking for a full race gun. I want a 24" barrel and tube that holds 12. If the gun had 24" barrel or maybe even a 21" I would buy and send it out to one of the shops.

Mike check your email

Burk Cornelius said:
I'm not trying to squash a deal from TTI or for Accurate Iron but this is one of the best deals you are gonna find anywhere

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php/topic/19197-wts-benelli-m2-wcomfortech-stock-900/
since BURK Cornelius brought it up, a 18.5" barrel with iron sights sucks in three gun compared to a nice vent ribbed deal. IMO. spare barrels are $475....
Sorry Joe, blame Burk for making me talk bad about your very good price wise deal.
Happy Burk?

randy Thompson

Well-Known Fanatic
i got the 26" with 10rnd tube
izdOkyl.jpg

vXqGKTB.jpg

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mike cyrwus said:
since BURK Cornelius brought it up, a 18.5" barrel with iron sights sucks in three gun compared to a nice vent ribbed deal. IMO. spare barrels are $475....
Sorry Joe, blame Burk for making me talk bad about your very good price wise deal.
Happy Burk?
WOW

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Did you put a Benelli extractor and spring in your Stoeger? Might make a nice loaner if you get it running.

There is nothing better than an AI full race M2. I've had inappropriate relations with mine.

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Did you put a Benelli extractor and spring in your Stoeger? Might make a nice loaner if you get it running.

There is nothing better then an AI full race M2. I've had inappropriate relations with mine.
I did it will run alright for a 200-300 rounds with the new extractor. Then it needs another . It will not run at all with the benalli spring. I deburred the chamber last time and thought I had it. But it keeps doing it. I practice reloading with the gun and eject the rounds out of the chamber so it probally has closer to 1000 rounds of extraction on it before it screws up.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not trying to squash any deals either, but I will give my experience with my Vinci. I bought the speedbolt model, put a Nordic extension that I won here on boomer shooter on it, and did my own work opening up the loading port. It was easy peezey working with the plastic. You can remove a lot to make loading a breeze. The thing runs, and runs, and runs. I haven't had a single malfunction in a match! Only malfunction was with cheap Rio shells that was the ammo's fault. The crimps were oblong and wouldn't chamber without forcing them.

Tech said:
I'm not trying to squash any deals either, but I will give my experience with my Vinci. I bought the speedbolt model, put a Nordic extension that I won here on boomer shooter on it, and did my own work opening up the loading port. It was easy peezey working with the plastic. You can remove a lot to make loading a breeze. The thing runs, and runs, and runs. I haven't had a single malfunction in a match! Only malfunction was with cheap Rio shells that was the ammo's fault. The crimps were oblong and wouldn't chamber without forcing them.
vincis are nice

JoesGlock

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
Happy Burk?
No problem, the gun is sold.......