Swap meet in Summerville this past Saturday

Tom

Active Fanatic
There was a "shooters" swap meet in Summerville this past Saturday, for only three hours, but it was really good. Lots of ammo, gun parts (NO FIREARMS), reloading items and supplies, military items, clothing etc, There were about 10 vendors and maybe twice as many lookers/buyers. We hope the word spreads and the next outing will bring more of both. A good place to rid ourselves of those items just collecting dust, too good to 'give away', a chance to meet other people of like interests.

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, It was listed in GD here for at least 2 weeks. It was a good time i tell you. It was nice to put faces to the forum members. I think one of the guys there was talking about doing one sometime next month?? I am definitely in if one gets put together.

RG

Landy

Well-Known Fanatic
Well how about we do it again on March 23. Will be a bit longer though. East Coast Guns is going to have an event that day and said we could setup as well.
Might ask for a little help one sat before to do a little clean up as well. :D

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
All you got to do is ask for help, and I will be there...

Except for March 10 thru the 17th...I will be gone..

Steve

Chili

Well-Known Fanatic
Ritter Gottes said:
Yeah, It was listed in GD here for at least 2 weeks. It was a good time i tell you. It was nice to put faces to the forum members. I think one of the guys there was talking about doing one sometime next month?? I am definitely in if one gets put together.

RG

Yeah, I saw that after the fact. I come on here sporadically and don't hit all of the sub-forums. I guess I gotta get better at that!!

March 23 for the next one? Hopefully I can make that one. Sounds like fun.

mark_b

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds good to me, I did not have as mush as the other guys to display, still had a good time meeting the others and shooting the breeze.

Mark

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
so, what, are you guys just gonna leave us north staters out?

how about half way?

somewhere we can shoot?

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
We are not trying to leave anyone out but the gunshop is free, accessable, and a safe place for this. If you upstaters can find a place than you might want to try to organize a meet too. As far as a place to swap and shoot that would be awesome but very hard to find. The national forest ranges forbid any commerce without a permit and fees, so that is out.

Latest posts