STI/SVI STI Staccato P

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Here are the specs of the latest STI piece

At first I was curious as it looked like it had a double stack mag. Definitely for those more tactical minded.

STACCATO - P
$1,999

• Barrel - 4.15 inch Bull Barrel
  • Finish - Diamond Like Carbon, Black
  • Magazines - 1 each / 126mm, 140 mm
  • Trigger - 4.5 lbs with Ambi Safety Levers
  • Dawson Precision Perfect Impact® Sights
  • Front - Fiber Optic
  • Rear - Stealth Charger
  • Grip - Gen II 2011® Double Stack
  • Other - Recoil Master, Tactical Slim Magwell, 1913 Railed Frame
  • Caliber - 9mm & .45 ACP

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been looking at double stack 9s lately and this one keeps popping up.

The price pout is a good start but I don't need or want a rail and then would need the slide cut for an RMR.

I'm waiting to read some real world reviews.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
The grip looks like it's just made to be in your hand.

I almost just want it for my go to EDC type of gun.

Might have to start looking to move a few pieces, like the Springfield XD 45 & 9mm I have.

Ethank

Active Fanatic
I've been looking at double stack 9s lately and this one keeps popping up.

The price pout is a good start but I don't need or want a rail and then would need the slide cut for an RMR.

I'm waiting to read some real world reviews.
They also make the host version, already cut for a dot. It's adds 500 to the price. I have 21k through a tactical (exact same gun but with different serrations). It has been awesome and is the easiest gun I own to shoot accurate. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer.

Ethank

Active Fanatic
Also, they aren't shipping with those grips yet. All of the current production staccato p guns are shipping with the tree bark tactical grip. They are still working on the material for the grip to get it a little more grippy.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
They also make the host version, already cut for a dot. It's adds 500 to the price. I have 21k through a tactical (exact same gun but with different serrations). It has been awesome and is the easiest gun I own to shoot accurate. If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to answer.
I handle a HOST at the local range. It seams like a lot of pistol for the money.

I'm waiting until some companies get the RMR cut for 1911s dialed in a bit more.

Ethank

Active Fanatic
I handle a HOST at the local range. It seams like a lot of pistol for the money.

I'm waiting until some companies get the RMR cut for 1911s dialed in a bit more.
I should have a host model in my hands in the next month or so. Looking forward to it.

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Have the 9mm Staccato C and feel guilty when I'm not popping rounds down range. Like having a beautiful high performance car and keeping it in the garage to keep the miles down. Too nice not to drive and too much fun to spend time in the holster.

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
My Staccato C with a IMG_1861.JPGTrijicon RR Red Dot sight and a double edged Karambit, the Angel Fire Fu Dog