Sti limited gun

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I have a hankering for an sti to play with in limited. Here's the burning question is this something you should buy off the shelf? Or have built? Or should you look for a used one? This isn't a primary gun just something to shoot a few months a year when I take a break from revolver.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I have a custom built accurate iron 9mm that is awesome! It oozes sex appeal that no factory gun could ever ooze.

I also have a factory .40 & .45 that Accurate Iron worked the trigger, textured the grip and undercut the trigger guard on.

There is no doubt in my mind that the custom gun is sexier and tighter and probably better in ways I am not even aware of but the AI tuned factory guns are more accurate and reliable then I am.

I plan to find a used 9mm and have the same tweaks done by Mike as he did on my .40 & .45. I will use it as a practice and backup gun.

If you are just dabbling in limited then I'd say go factory and have it tuned. If your gonna saddle up for the long haul you're going to want to be riding a custom bread stallion.

twss

Well-Known Fanatic
breadhorse_zpsf22417ee.jpg

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
Everytime I pick up the STI that Triangle Sports built for me I wonder why I bother with revolver. It feels perfect in my hand. Perfect is good.

Latest posts