STI Double Tap Championship (USPSA) / June 12-14, 2015

scorch

Double Tap Ranch
Hey Folks

The STI Double Tap Championship June 12-14, 2015 .

The match will be a Level 2 Match, with 12 stages, 300+ ends, 325 slots.

You can sign up online at www.matchsignup.org
you can sign up, Pay your entry (Using Pay Pal or a credit card), and squad all at www.matchsignup.org.

You may also purchase lunch ticket and match shirts online from the link on the Double Tap web sight. the address is www.doubletapranch.com

We are looking for RO's to help with the match, have a great staff package for you.

We have over 125 folks already signed up and filing fast. New Stages (should post on the web site the end of March) new Props and the same great match at the Double Tap Ranch in Wichita Falls

Attachments

• Best double Tap Best logo.png
    Best double Tap Best logo.png
    233.1 KB · Views: 42

Airic

I shoot.
I'll be in some random squad with a bunch of people I've never met because I'll wait until the last second to register....

mikey80

Negative Approach
Eric Gambill said:
I'll be in some random squad with a bunch of people I've never met because I'll wait until the last second to register....
You're still pretty

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
**** I registered on the 1st but I haven't gotten any squadding info yet

Airic

I shoot.
Micah_Rowe said:
You're still pretty
No im not. If I was I would be internet shooting famous and I would be clogging your Facebook feed with pictures of all the cool people at shot show.

mikey80

Negative Approach
Eric Gambill said:
No im not. If I was I would be internet shooting famous and I would be clogging your Facebook feed with pictures of all the cool people at shot show.
Really?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 18

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Eric Gambill said:
Lmfao!

I'm gonna take that as a compliment.

Airic

I shoot.
Micah_Rowe said:
I dont wanna play that game with you guys anymore, Feegee keeps winning....or losing, I guess its a matter of perspective.

Jesse Tischauser said:
Lmfao!

I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
Rock Star!

Way off topic but its pretty awesome how much of Shot Show the average shooter at home gets to see now. I must have bookmarked 50 things on my browser.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Eric Gambill said:
I dont wanna play that game with you guys anymore, Feegee keeps winning....or losing, I guess its a matter of perspective.

Rock Star!

Way off topic but its pretty awesome how much of Shot Show the average shooter at home gets to see now. I must have bookmarked 50 things on my browser.
I don't even walk around and look at stuff I just follow the blogs and videos while I'm up in da club.

Airic

I shoot.
Jesse Tischauser said:
I don't even walk around and look at stuff I just follow the blogs and videos while I'm up in da club.
Right?

Got that guy walking around for you with the live feed to your tablet. Kick back and get your drank on.

Latest posts