STI Day Tomorrow - Ready to Roll!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So, a 100 yard mag dump, what a 1 1/4" group? I think John Wick would have pictures of the target.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
So, a 100 yard mag dump, what a 1 1/4" group? I think John Wick would have pictures of the target.

1.25" inch? Are you nuts? That would be aweful.

Sub-MOA all the way baby. That's how I roll.

:)

Last edited:

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
As stated earlier - steel torso targets at 10 yds. No pictures of hits on target. I saw muzzle "flips" of 1" to 1 1/2" during the mag dump. He's definitely being sarcastic with his latest statements.

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
My STI DVC-C came in today. Any recommendations for a good holster. Will need a good quality AIWB and OWB for a course that I'm taking in a few months and would like to try this gun out there to see how it goes under some pressure. Not a lot of holsters for the STI out there. A very unique gun for sure.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Bullshift.......how about a continuous stream video? Tape the shooting then down to the target
I don't think Centuriator is even a member anymore . Probably started believing his own posts and got committed , or admitted into shooting hall of fame . Take your pick .

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I don't think Centuriator is even a member anymore . Probably started believing his own posts and got committed , or admitted into shooting hall of fame . Take your pick .

I heard a rumor he watched John Wick several times, and then "went into the light..." :p

apipeguy

Well-Known Fanatic
My STI DVC-C came in today. Any recommendations for a good holster. Will need a good quality AIWB and OWB for a course that I'm taking in a few months and would like to try this gun out there to see how it goes under some pressure. Not a lot of holsters for the STI out there. A very unique gun for sure.

Thinking you'll get some answers if you post a new thread instead of attaching it to this one. :)

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Thinking you'll get some answers if you post a new thread instead of attaching it to this one. :)
Thanks. I did call STI and they gave me the name of three places that they knew made holsters for the STI. I also called a craftsman that I have used and he said he could, so I appear to be set. Most of the major makers don't have the mold or model for the STI. Now just the 3-8 week wait.

45 Ralph

Well-Known Fanatic
I use Pure Kustom leather holster for my STI Hextac 4.0. I like it. And a Red Hill Tactical for my STI Tactical 5.0.52145215

Michael Miedzianowski

Active Fanatic
I carry my 4" in a Galco Fletch with thumb break , I find it nice and comfortable to carry all day even when I am home .

Attachments

• IMG_20181229_180447 (1).jpg
    IMG_20181229_180447 (1).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I am pretty sure my CZ Tac Sport CTS 40 will do that.......and accurately.

Don't think I can but you give me hope.

Attachments

• 3B5FD998-6584-420C-B3E6-AC5DF8DF6A0C.jpeg
    3B5FD998-6584-420C-B3E6-AC5DF8DF6A0C.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 7

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
My holster and mag carrier came today from Long Holsters. Kydex, but excellent workmanship with a nice backing for the AIWB . STI gets holsters (when they have them in stock) also from Long. When I called STI they gave me Long's name. A fairly long wait but excellent fit. to equal the workmanship.

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
My holster and mag carrier came today from Long Holsters. Kydex, but excellent workmanship with a nice backing for the AIWB . STI gets holsters (when they have them in stock) also from Long. When I called STI they gave me Long's name. A fairly long wait but excellent fit. to equal the workmanship.
We need pics........
TR

Latest posts