STI/SVI STI 1911 EAGLE 5.0 (SRA)

AVG40

Active Fanatic
This is a 1911 made by STI that many may not know about. I was down in Shoot Straight in Clearwater Florida when you walk into this gun and range store their is a show case on the left with all the high end guns i have bought a few guns from this case before :). I look and their is a STI Eagle 5.0 marked $1200.00. The wife was with me and i said to her i never saw a STI that low in price. I have bought a few guns here before. I looked for the manager Pat and ask to see the new gun, it was well made a good trigger, no machine marks in or out. So i say to pat how much for me :). He says for you $799.00, I will take it. In the box is a letter from STI stating that the frame is from Korea and all machine work done in STI Texas and assemble their.The gun has the lifetime coverage. I took the gun to the range the next day and put 150 rounds thru it with no hang ups the gun is very accurate. Here is a photo of it.
pic share

porschedog

Fanatic
SS bought a ton of these. I got mine 3 months ago at SS in Ft Lauderdale for $799. It is very well made, accurate and a hoot to shoot. Mine only came with 1 mag.

AVG40

Active Fanatic
Here is the completed upgrades on this STI Eagle. I installed a Smith & Alexander magwell and VZ grips.

Latest posts