steel challenge @ussa 1-5-14

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Time for USSA monthly Steel Challenge 1-5-14

We will have all the normal Divisions, Rimfire pistol optic/iron, Centerfire pistol optic /iron, And Rimfire rifle iron/optic.
15 dollars for non-members, 10 dollars for members,
Shoot a second gun for 5 dollars more.
Sign in at 10 shooting at 10:30.
We will shoot 6 stages round count 150 if you don’t miss.

If 2 or 3 people would like to come early at 9am I would like to set up Outer limits. If not we will shoot the front 6 stages. If you want to help please email me back so I Know thanks. [email protected]

Hope to see you there
Ryan

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
After talking to one of the range masters we have decided to cancel the match for tomorrow.

The weather channel show the temp of 17 and -1 with the wind chill plus the 20 mph wind from the north will not be fun in the front bays.

Sorry we will try again next month.

Ryan

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
No we will still only shoot 6 but there is 8 to choose from but now ussa does not leave outer limits and speed option set up so for the past couple months we have only shot the front 6 so I thought it was time to set up one we have not shot in a while

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

dano440

New Fanatic
cool!!! My group has got a small set of targets at our home club and we can setup on three stages at a time to practice. I wished we could setup more but cost sets the standard at our club. we are looking forward to this years match we hope to make 4 of them if ammo supplies hold out.

Latest posts