Steel Challenge Match at SCRAP Saturday

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
I know that the weather and other competitions have caused the cancellations of some of the matches for OKC and surrounding area so if you're looking to get a steel challenge match in, come on down to Duncan this Saturday. You can pre-register on Practiscore.com with match management, just search for SCRAP matches and it should be the first to come up. Or wait til you get to the match. We shoot stages and the match begins at 10:00am. Get there a little earlier if you need to register. Cost is $10.00 for the 1st gun, $5.00 for a 2nd gun. You don't have to be a member of SCRAP to shoot and if you are shooting with us for the first time, you get to shoot the match for free.

If the weather looks a little questionable, I'll post any changes here as early as possible or you can check our range web site at okscrapclub.org for updates as well.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Weather was a little suspect at the beginning of the day; but, turned out to be perfect for the match, terrible for our drought conditions.

We had some regular shooters who didn't show up because the radar looked like we were going to get wet just about the start time for the match, we also had three new shooters who shoot steel challenge with us for the first time and I think really had a good time. Scores are posted over on Practiscore.com, link:https://practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=f299bcc7-a5e9-4fd8-a1e2-718072db016f&page=overall-combinedname.

Hope to see you at the next match in May or maybe even our USPSA match next Sunday!

Latest posts