sponsor 2013

bboswell

Well-Known Fanatic
Rustyzx9 said:
I talked to Jeremy Moore this evening on the phone. He tells me that he has acsess to 40,000+ products and that there's no way to put everything he can get on his website. I asked him spcifically about powder, primers , and bullets and he told me that if the logo is big enough that getting these things at his cost is easily doable. Jeremy deals with powder valley, so getting what they carry at dealer pirces is a real possibility. He also indicated that Extreme plated bullets are one of the product lines that he carries.Since Jeremy is a shooter and already sponsors his own team, he has a good idea of what shooters need.
Difficult to evaluate as Shooters Connections appears to have a great deal more inventory and more developed website, but they aren't telling us what lines receive a discount, while Shooters Source is a Boomer Shooter sponsor, quasi local supplier but with very few products shown on their website.

All things being equal, I would rather support the area supplier, but I can't figure out what Shooters Source sells. So while Shooters Source may have 40k products available, had to tell what those are. Rusty's comments have more value to me than what I found on their website, as my primary interest for 2013 is being able to make ammo.

I will support whatever Ryan thinks is best for the team, so he has my vote by proxy. (CK, I probably said that incorrectly, so if you need to lawyer it up, be my guest.)

DonC

grumpy old fat man
Rusty and Ryan; i agree with Brook. i will give Ryan my proxy and know that he will do what is best for the team. I think that most of us are primarily looking for reloading components so could Jeremy give us some specific pricing on those items so we can all make a knowledgeable decision. Winchester and federal primers, brass, the common powders including Vhit. and which bullet mfg's he has available at what discounts.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I am leaning more to shooter source for a couple reasons. we don't know what the discount will be on items with shooter connection. We can support a local guy and he shoots matches and that could save shipping.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Also I have gotten apps back from most people but if I don't get one by 1-31-13 I will assume you no longer wish to be on the team. I have a waiting list of people that want to be on the team and shoot matches that support USSA. Brian sent the new sop to the USSA owners to get approval as soon as I get it back I will post it. We are trying to get a set discount for the pro shop.

DonC

grumpy old fat man
Ryan, can you send us each an email showing that you received our ap please? just to make sure that there was no problems.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I tried to call SKY today and got no answer I did leave him a voice mail maybe he will call me back

slider

Hired Gun
I left him a voicemail on his cell phone a day or two ago as well. Hopefully they will get back with somebody and continue on with the sponsorship. Also, I want to add a CZ logo to my jersey when we get them lined out. Will we be able to add stuff to our jersey's like that? I know we could last year.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
If we go with the place I have been talking to no. She said they all need to be the same.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok which one of you want to take over the jersey? I will send her an email and let her know you are now in charge of it.

Here is the email she sent me when I asked?

We would most definitely prefer printing and production with one template for all. It would
be faster and errors are less likely to happen with just names to consider. Do
you think all shooters would have different logos?

DonC

grumpy old fat man
I am just a grumpy old fat man.... Ck is the one with a college edgeamucation.

Latest posts