sponsor 2013

DonC

grumpy old fat man
with these guys coming on board as a site sponsor do you think we could get them as a team sponsor? The show a testimonial form Jerry miculek showing he loves their bullets.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It's Jerry's brother Donnie that runs the company. Brandon Dubois made that happen with the site sponsor. We could ask them.

Anybody a lawyer or writer? We need a good sponsorship contact letter to send to companies along with our résumé and what not.

Anybody want to start a Team YouTube page so we can all post out videos on it?

DonC

grumpy old fat man
CK Panter is a lawyer for QT but I think he specializes in real estate law or something like that.

jtischauser

We just need an eloquent writer. Lawyers usually have a way with putting a spin on words that favors their perspective.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been talking to rainer bullets. They make the lead safe plated bullets and this is the responce I got back this morning.

Yes that would be something I would definitely be willing to consider for the upcoming year. Please send me some specifics about bullet types and quantities needed to include enough practice by month.

Thanks!

DonC

grumpy old fat man
Wow....nice Ryan. I would want 40 cal and 38 super/9mm.... i would think that 10,000 40 cal and 5,000 38 super/9mm would get me through a season. ​

jtischauser

Are these the guys?

http://www.rainierballistics.com/leadsafe.php

How many are you willing to buy at a 20, 40, 60% discount is the question we really need to answer. There is no way in hell they are going to send us free bullets for the year for this many shooters. Maybe Ryan gets some free ones for organizing the deal.

jtischauser

We need to find out if we need to make one large purchase at the beginning of the year or if we can individually purchase at a discount anytime. Shipping costs is huge on bullets so please discuss that too.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
im hoping to be able to work a deal like the black bullets were. for every 1000 you buy you get 1000 free. works out to a 50% discount. I think most of us use .40 and 38 9mm. i know to be a dealer with them you have to buy 30,000 bullets i dont think we will hit that all at once. when i get home tonight i will email him some more

jtischauser

I could handle a 50% discount!

In total I shoot about 10,000 pistol rouunds per year. I'd like to shoot 15-20k next year. Use that for planning purposes if you need numbers.

jtischauser

You might hit up extreme bullets as well Ryan. I hear they have a better wholesale program than most places.

DonC

grumpy old fat man
50% sounds good to me also.... I really think that we could easily hit 30k. Heck, when we ordered from BBI the 1st time it ended up being almost 2 full pallets of bullets.

slider

Hired Gun
I would probably order some 124 grn 9mm somewhere in the 10 to 15,000 range and probably 7500 of the .40 cal. I'd be happy to help on the letter if someone has an example of what they should look like.

DonC

grumpy old fat man
I would probably order some 124 grn 9mm somewhere in the 10 to 15,000 range and probably 7500 of the .40 cal. I'd be happy to help on the letter if someone has an example of what they should look like.
CK... I think ot usually has some sort of letterhead with more words on 8 1/2 x11 paper. :sarcastichand:

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
i talked to the new owner at bbi, he said he is willing to offer us a 10% discount. i am going to keep looking and talking to others

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
RyanThanks for me with regards to sponsorship. We do have a sub sponsorship program that might fit you needs. By putting our logo on your shirt it gets a 10% discount for all products purchased from BBI. I realize the discount is not very significant but you it is all that I dan offer at this time. We are trying to keep our costs at a minimum  to maximize the benefit to our customers. This is a family owned business and we have made it our goal to provide no wait periods for our customers for products. We keep 3 to 5 tons worth of inventory on the shelf and ship out most orders next day (unless custom sizing is requested). Please let me know if you are interested and I can build a discount code for the team to utilize. I will also need a roster of team members. ThanksChandler LaFrain BBI CEO

Latest posts