sponsor 2013

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
This is from Xtream bullets. This is the normal pricing if you order 25k. I am going to call them and see about a sponsor ship and maybe we can get this or better pricing if we order indvidually

Xtreme plated - you can get distributor pricing if you order 25k or more - doesnt take much just get a couple friends together.

Their 147gr 9mm is $67 plus ship
Their 180gr .40 is $80 plus ship

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
i will get with montana gold. from what i hear the price is not much better then manny sells by the case for

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
i will get with montana gold. from what i hear the price is not much better then manny sells by the case for

GT Dolan check into these guys last year. You gotta buy bullets by the pallet. Then it's not that great of a deal. It's worth checking into but it sounds like they are too big/busy to need group buys or sponsorships.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Sns casting sent me an email that they would be interested in sponsoring at 15% off it looks like the days of 50% off are gone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

slider

Hired Gun
Since it is now officially next year and we are talking about sponsorships, Ryan and Jesse can we talk about some different team shirts from Techwear for the coming year?

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Well the shirts will be kinda plain since we have no Sponsors yet. Trying to get sponsors before we even think about shirts right now.

slider

Hired Gun
When I was talking to Skye at Burris he indicated they wanted to continue the sponsorship of the team this year. Has that changed?

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not talked to sky yet but I was going to call him. But as of right now Burris is it.

slider

Hired Gun
Maybe we should try Oakley, Tripp Research, CZ, CR Speed, Woolrich Tactical Clothing, Bladetech, Comp-tac, eberlestock.....

Surely there are some folks out there that would want to sponsor the team.

DonC

grumpy old fat man
Safariland has always been a good sponsor for the team in the past with FREE merchandise. Lets start there.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
DonC said:
Safariland has always been a good sponsor for the team in the past with FREE merchandise. Lets start there.
I talked to mike seeklander he is going to give me his contact that he uses and used for the team in the past.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok i have been talking to jermey at shooter source. and he is willing to sponsor the team with a 20% off discount but he wants F 4 and B2 on the jersey what do you guys think?
And the ussa logo is going to go above the B1 like it is now and most likely F3 and if burris is still on board they will get B1 or we can combine B3 and B4

pre_1357747220__both.jpg

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
I have be talking to shooter connection also and they have a program that if they are on the jersey and if you use their bag while wearing the jersey we get a good discount he said its the same discount that ffl's get. you have to use one of these 2 bags though Ultra and Pro- Tournament series. The bag is not free but you would get the discount on it.

We also have to remember this team is not a give me free stuff team. It is a advertisement and the range and sponsors needs to get something in return. Its not what can i get for free but what value do I provide USSA. Shooting matches only at ussa does not benefit the range very much. I am going to be at ussa to talk to Brian about uspsa today and we are also going to talk about team requirements.

Jake Burki said:
F4 is asking a lot
I agree Jake that is a lot of space and wanting a logo on the back too.

Latest posts