sponsor 2013

DonC

grumpy old fat man
I also agree....f4 should be for our primary sponsor. Shooters Source may be relatively local but their selection is very limited. Shooters Connection has a very large selection for us to choose from and paying for and carrying their logo'd bag is ok by me.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
F4 can always be split back to 2 different sponsors. I did that to show what Jeremy was wanting.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Here's the email i got back from hear-pro

Ryan,

The electronics are by far the best thing on that website. I can get the prices all the way down to $525.00 (50% off) for non HEAR-PRO SHOOTING TEAM sponsored shooters. I make no profit at that price, and am actually taking a hit on my manufacturing costs. I would love to have more shooters in the electronics because once you have them, you'll never go back to standard plugs.

I can do some other big discounts on our products, such as the Passguard plugs, which aren't on the site yet. These plugs work like filtered plugs, but don't need a filter installed, and have 40db of NRR. Those retail for $135.......I can do them for 50% off.

I can also do certificates for free instant plugs, but all the shooters will have to find me at a match and have them made.

slider

Hired Gun
I think that F4 should be reserved for the Academy logo. I realize that sponsorships are not about the free stuff but it should also be about products/companies that we actually use. I don't really want to have some logo on our shirt for some product or company that I don't believe in. Just my 2 cents.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Jermey Moore sent me a message today that he wants to make a sponsorship happen with us. I told him we had an issue with such a large logo on the front. He said he understands and said the larger the logo the more of a discount I can offer. So i told him I would talk to you guys and ask what you guys think is fair.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Well... I've already got a bag. lol...

I think the actual numbers that each sponsor is offering would be helpfull in making decsions here. I also think Jeremy and Shooters Source would be a great sponsor to have. For me, and I would assume for most of us, reloading supplies are our biggest ongoing expense. Help in that area specifcally will make it easier for me to be out shooting more matches and giving the sponsors what they pay for with this team.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Shooter connections discount is based on each item and they all can have a different discount. Shooter source was offering 20% across the board. I have not really found anyone in the ammo side willing to sponsor except black bullets 10% and S&S casting 15%. I would love to find someone that has primers and powder at a discount. If you guys know anyone or want the info I send out let me know and fell free to contact them,.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I talked to Jeremy Moore this evening on the phone. He tells me that he has acsess to 40,000+ products and that there's no way to put everything he can get on his website. I asked him spcifically about powder, primers , and bullets and he told me that if the logo is big enough that getting these things at his cost is easily doable. Jeremy deals with powder valley, so getting what they carry at dealer pirces is a real possibility. He also indicated that Extreme plated bullets are one of the product lines that he carries.Since Jeremy is a shooter and already sponsors his own team, he has a good idea of what shooters need.

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
We need to come to an agreement on logo size. Of what we think is fair and what he feels is fair

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TroyF

TheBearcat
I'm still offering up free holsters to anyone that wants them. I've got my process down to where I'm able to attach ASRs, DOH, and TechLocks to the backs.

Only caveat.....I don't have a mold yet for CZs.
Still have 1911, 2011, 6" 2011, XDms, all manner of Glocks, M&P (duty and Pros). Oh and Jennings.........

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me know when you get the mold for a cz. Sure would like to got a triple crown for it.

TroyF

TheBearcat
Ryan Alexander said:
Let me know when you get the mold for a cz. Sure would like to got a triple crown for it.

Let me know when I can borrow yours........

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
You can borrow mine anytime. The only issue I see is the distance between us

TroyF

TheBearcat
Sounds like a love song...

I've gotta get off my ass and get some mags in the mail for Don, and get a holster over to Rusty too

Get it down here during the next OKCGC match, I will mold it and get it right back to whoever delivered it. Only need it for an hour

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
TroyF said:
I'm still offering up free holsters to anyone that wants them. I've got my process down to where I'm able to attach ASRs, DOH, and TechLocks to the backs.
Only caveat.....I don't have a mold yet for CZs.
Still have 1911, 2011, 6" 2011, XDms, all manner of Glocks, M&P (duty and Pros). Oh and Jennings.........
I texted you at least 3 times trying to get a holster with no reply

TroyF

TheBearcat
You might have the wrong number Jake. 698-6060

The old number was two psycho girlfriends ago......

Latest posts