So there's this guy I know......

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
So there's this guy I know that day dreams of building 1911s all day he's at work.

I think mostly of rifles and precision shooting.

What do you day dream about when your thoughts wander?

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
So there's this guy I know that day dreams of building 1911s all day he's at work.

I think mostly of rifles and precision shooting.

What do you day dream about when your thoughts wander?
Retirement and buying land in Texas. Then shooting all the toys I have, after walking out my back door.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I like to travel - so I often like to imagine how I can hussle more to earn a bit more to get to that type of lifestyle.

rjinaz86323

Well-Known Fanatic
June 25th, 2018 = LAST DAY OF WORK -I am retiring
exDMjdeh.gif

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
I dream of fun vehicles. They don't have to be fast or very powerful but they need to be fun.
We rented a Polaris RZR while on vacation in Utah. It was an absolute blast. Drifting it on the curves of the trails had everyone grinning. In 3 hours we put almost 50 miles on it. The dude at the rental place looked at me like I was nuts. He should have been along for the ride.

hendershot

Well-Known Fanatic
I dream of getting a job someday that doesn't cause my mind and body as much stress as the current one. That, and gats. lol

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey bender. MEH. I daydream of giving my Jim Hoag master grade to my 8 year old grandson for his birthday. My son in law just got off a 12 hour shift. Also 1911addicts shoot 10 lbs of tannerite and propane tank.
9bb95945908ba005d1b1a2fe4af97b17.jpg
2c9a9ebfbcd00669d0494e71fadde8b0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
Getting the Tbird back on the road, getting more pig fencing up, having time to shoot more, getting my Commander back from David Clevinger, whether or not I should buy a Galil Ace .308, whether I should sell my SOCOM EBR to finance a Galil Ace, should I order a set of coated headers for the farm truck, cleaning the garage and hopefully finding my lost keys in there, getting my post hole digger fit to the tractor so I can dig some holes, what to do with all the friggin' quail eggs....

I have a lot of time to day dream at work.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I dream of.... wonder about what it would be like to retire

think alot about shooting, dream up new gun models to research... did I mention I think a lot about shooting? LOL ;)

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Guns and p*ssy. Also cars and bbq to a lesser extent.

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Retirement is not all that great. If your rich it's alright. I was forced into retirement because of becoming disabled. Living on social security disability is tough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Limbkiller

Fanatic
I just enjoy being in the outdoors. I granola bar in the woods is way better than any steak dinner at a restaurant full of noisy people. Sitting on a ridge looking at what God made, listening to the sounds of nature is better than looking at a bunch of people I do not know. Not even close. The reason I have been out to eat supper twice in 30 years with my old lady. Waste of time and money totally since I can fix what I like to eat without spending that much money for a crappy time.