slugs for 3gun

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
what and where do you buy?? thanks have a M2
also i am assuming everyone is just going to walmart for winchester AA (when it comes to shells)??

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Low recoil

Cheaper than dirt

Fiocchi, Remington, Winchester

Try 25 of each at first to see what shoots best in your gun.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
I use Federal low recoil truballs from ammotogo and PoliceHQ.com. My shotgun needs a bit more oomph to run and those seem to be just about right.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
what and where do you buy?? thanks have a M2
also i am assuming everyone is just going to walmart for winchester AA (when it comes to shells)??
I don't have much experience with this, but Bass Pro has the Winchester reduced recoil slugs on their website. If they don't have them in their store, they will order anything on their website for no shipping charge. This will save the $20 hazmat fee you are normally charged for ordering ammo online. You will have to pay tax and the slugs will take 3-5 days to arrive. I haven't compared prices to cheaper than dirt for bulk quantities, but the $20 hazmat fee for ammo pisses me off when ordering online.

Strokin04

Grits N Gravy
I thought the only time you pay a hazmat fee is for gun powder or primers. I have never paid a hazmat fee for factory ammo.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

I always run Winchester AA in the big matches. I typically run them at the local matches too. I buy them buy the case at academy. I'm not sure if they are any cheaper than any where else but the big box brats the he'll out if buying undividuals.

I run the cheaper federal and Winchester walmart shells for practice and occasionally at a local match.

Latest posts