Silencerco Conquest Kit

Ipsilateral

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks cool, and I've drooled over it, some guys on ARF calculated full MRSP on all of those is less than $14000,

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
JHenderson said:
Looks cool, and I've drooled over it, some guys on ARF calculated full MRSP on all of those is less than $14000,
Oh heck Is that it? I can scrape that outta my couch cushions and ashtray.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
JHenderson said:
Did they add the $200 tax stamp and $100 (average) transfer fee per can? If not, add another $4200.

charger arms

Wall said:
Yep, FFL's & SOT's (class 3 dealer license) aren't free.
SOT's cost 10x as much as an 01 FFL.
So yes, Most dealers charge a transfer fee.
Tony is right on this. Most SOT's I know charge about $100 per item to transfer the NFA stuff if you didn't buy it through them.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I paid $50 to transfer my suppressor but I bought it there. I think I paid $50 for my SBS too. $100 sounds steep! This class III stuff are luxury items that you gotta keep it for life just because it's not worth transferring them twice.

"As part of this limited-time offer, SilencerCo is sweetening the deal by offering to pay the tax and transfer of each silencer, as required for all regulated NFA items by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BAFTE). This alone could save the customer over $3,500."

charger arms

Did you pay an additional $50 over the purchase price from the dealer that sold it to you? When I sell one, that is included in the sale price. It looks like SiCo is figuring $50 per can transfer fee. The SOT part of my license cost me an extra $500 a year, which doesn't sound like much but could take up to 10 transfers before it pays for itself. So some dealers use a hire transfer fee to swing buyers to purchase directly from them. (my fee on cans, sbs, aow, and sbr, and such is $75.)

charger arms

Trusts are still being processed and accepted, ruling changes go in effect usually on July 1, but because the volume of complaints and opposition was so high, they need (supposedly) more time to answer each and every comment made during the open comment period.

I just sent off 2 forms for customers on a trust this week. Until they say stop, we will keep sending them.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Trusts are still being processed and accepted, ruling changes go in effect usually on July 1, but because the volume of complaints and opposition was so high, they need (supposedly) more time to answer each and every comment made during the open comment period.

I just sent off 2 forms for customers on a trust this week. Until they say stop, we will keep sending them. So if you already have a trust will you not be able to add any NFA items?

Latest posts