Sig Sauer Sig Sauer Pics?

ronin11

Fanatic
rPHRQLk.jpg

SIG 1911 Compact Nickel

Pangari

Fanatic
I'm going to have to shoot that ^^^ soon. [emoji41]

We do need to get out and shoot again. You will be pretty impressed with this one.
This is one of those guns that just makes you smile when you squeeze the trigger.
I'm glad I listened to Ron. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stentor

Well-Known Fanatic
Here are a few of my Sigs (not a fan of their 1911s, but do like stuff from their Mastershop in Germany).

P220 Sport
Sig 220_2.jpg
Sig 220_1.jpg

X5 Level 1
X5.jpg

And I am in the process of importing these two models (P210 Super Target and X6 PPC).
P210 Silver Supertarget.jpg x6 ppc.png

porschedog

Fanatic
The boss bought the "pistol" AR a few weeks ago. He calls me to his office, says, "close the door" as I step in. Uh oh.....

Then he opens the Sig box and hands me the new toy. It is amazing. I have a P238, but now I am lusting for the "pistol"
The wife stopped by the office that same day, got the same show & tell. Most of the foiks in our office are not so much @A types if you get my drift.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
thought about posting my p938 pocket carry with the broken thumb safety....but it might derail thew thread. disappointe d in sig for putting such a flimsy set up in an otherwise nice gun. just a spring and a cap--that fly out IF the safety is moved too far...like when you field strip it and accidentally move the safety up or down....
otherwise, I like my sigs. I jones for an X5 or and X6

Latest posts