Show your 3 Gun shotgun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
striped1 said:
How long of a nordic extension can you run without using a clamp?
How long do they make tubes? A clamp is like an insurance policy. If you are just dumping an empty gun in a barrel you never need a clamp. But if your clumsy and run into walls a stuff a clamp might be a good choice.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jesse Tischauser said:
I want a picture of Cyrwus on mine!

I added this one. Does this look like him?

sticker,375x360.u1.png

Alma

Fanatic
Thanks. It's a Browning Gold. "Frequent Stops" seemed appropriate after leaving it on a cart collecting dust all day at Peacemaker and then trying to get it to run on my last two stages.
Still waiting on "Caution Hot" stickers for the barrel and "No Step" across the butt stock.

Here is my loading port. I though I was done until seeing how far you cut down the side of your Stoeger so I had to break out the files again. The forend looks a but rough because it had a hump that I took off and then I inserted another peace of plastic on the underside to eliminate and big bumps that might catch #3 of my quad load. By the way, do you ever shorten the carrier latch pin to allow you to go deeper on the left side of the loading port?
View attachment 6741

Attachments

• 20140327_202057.jpg
    20140327_202057.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 20

Jonathan Brooks

Fanatic
Stoeger M3000
Custom nut for the tube made my MOA Precision (message me and I'll tell you how to message him) so no cutting or modification necessary.
Opened up the loading port myself...
20140522_165125_zps8c61e34d.jpg

20140522_165146_zps29c06063.jpg

Kjdowning18

Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
Longer barrels typically knock down steel at further distances. I don't love them because the extra weight makes them feel more sluggish. With that said I just bought a 30" Browning A5 to play with.

You'd have to ask someone more knowledgable about patterns and shot velocity to tell you why the longer barrels have more knock down power. I've read that it's more due to better pattern than velocity. But you can't always believe what you read on the Internet.
Good thing you joined the a5 posse Jesse!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Cyrwus reports that of the 3 Stoeger M3000's he got in, the Nova nut from Nordic fits like a champ with no modification.
This was also my experience with the Stoeger I got in for Jesse.

dcm79

Active Fanatic
Charger Arms said:
That is sexier than a shirtless Jesse. Damn, now I have to walk around work with a raging boner.
jajaja... thanks man.

I'm just waiting for some briley chokes to make their way over to me, and I'll be ready to go out and give her a good run.

Mike does know how to build a good looking gun though...I gave him some space to allow for his creative genius to flow, and I'm very happy with the results.

Cheers for the approving nod.

David.