Show your 3 Gun shotgun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Feegee Matlock said:
Mossberg 930 SPX Barrel threaded by Steve BaldwinLoading port by Silver StarNordic Tube holds 11+1
u9u7yge5.jpg
ezasaheg.jpg
uva7eby7.jpg
Paint by BMAG (Ford green with metallic flake)Gas ports have been opened up so it will shoot the 1100 fps loadsGas tube and internals all smoothed and workedBolt has been smoothed up and polishedSome trigger work ( it's a shotgun they don't need trigger work but??)Chote extended charging HandleOversized mushroom safetyLPK SightsStippling on front grip
Dang that's like a sweet as Ford Pinto with a 350 Chevy under the hood.

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Benelli 26" M2: 7rd Nordic Tube, HiViz front sight, beveled load port, Nordic CH and speed button
3fba16ee-c429-4b86-a2cb-bbacfbeedbe4_zps83619725.jpg

Benelli 24" Vinci Speed Bolt 3G: 12rd Nordic Components mag tube, HiViz front sight
f9197dbb-87c1-4bdc-95d4-aede77255010_zps320b3a5e.jpg

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
"Its Alan Bedillian Trehearn, but you can call me Mississippi.". I love that movie.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
gondo said:
Im pretty excited about this one, ive been limping along with my sbe and an m1 but now i got a cadillac. Accurate Iron 26" with a +9 nordic tube... shot 200 rounds today and smiled the whole time.

Did you add the QD mount to the stock or did Mike? Where can a fool like me find one?

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike did it, I've been on a bad roll lately with doing my own gun work. I'm almost positive noveske has them, however I think mike put another brand on mine and the packaging is at my business so I can let you know the brand Monday. Mike will probably chime in before Monday anyway....

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Mike has a nice package.

Shooters source sells a QD sling setup for the shotgun. Nordic also makes a nice deal you can add to your clamp up front.