Shotgun shell caddies for big stages

Eric1231

Well-Known Fanatic
My local shooting range is going to offer a shotgun only match that will require at least 30 rounds to be carried out of the gun. I currently have a carbon arms pin wheel that holds 10 and an invitcus practical caddie that holds 8. I load 2 strong handed and perfer the carbon arms caddie. What should get to hold the additional shells? I was thinking about getting a carbon arms vest but I wasnt sure what other guys perfered for shotgun only matches.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I run the following on each side of my centerline.
From front to back.
Invictus 12Q
Invictus 8Q
Invictus 4Q
Invictus 4Q
Invictus 6D (strong side only)
Man mountain Caddy (weak side only)

That's 66 on my belt. I also have an Invictus chest rig but I've never been fond of the chest rig. It just feels cumbersome and like it's in my work space too much.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I run a Chameleon Load2 belt. You were it on your stomach, and it holds 28 rounds. If you don't have a belly like Jesse, run the ammo on your belt. If you have a bit of a belly, run it on your chest or belly. For longer stages that are shotgun ony, I have a second belt. They are aroudn $100.

I also have a forearm shell holder that I use to keep extra slugs or buck if a stage calls for them.

Latest posts