SHOT Show 2014 Coverage

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I am sure we will have a bunch at the Stag Arms booth as well the FNH booth. Anyone can attend. The tickets just get you a chance at winning some guns.

AmericanHorse

Fanatic
Hey guys,
Try to work in Tactical Armz of Springfield, Mo. Don't know booth number. It's their first SHOT. They custom make suppressors and ar-15s. Www.tacticalarmz.com. You can contact- Frank Duren/[email protected]. Just real good guys. Thanks!

thegunnerd

Active Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I am sure we will have a bunch at the Stag Arms booth as well the FNH booth. Anyone can attend. The tickets just get you a chance at winning some guns.
I'm gonna swing by there for sure. Free stuff WOOO!!! Oh and to make offhand comments to you like it was the internet !!

jtischauser

thegunnerd said:
I'm gonna swing by there for sure. Free stuff WOOO!!! Oh and to make offhand comments to you like it was the internet !!
There will be security around Kalani so check yourself b4 u wreck yourself.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jesse Tischauser said:
There will be security around Kalani so check yourself b4 u wreck yourself.

Jesse will be hanging close to Kalani just to perpetrate like he's the big shot & maybe do a couple photo bombs as well.

thegunnerd

Active Fanatic
Oh nothing but compliments and support for Kilani ………That's how i'm gonna get close …..MUUHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Vertx has a new offering in pants they will be unveiling at SHOT this year. They are Vertx's basic pant but will have mesh fabric running down the inseams. Might be a great product for those summer matches!

jtischauser

Josh Beauchamp said:
Vertx has a new offering in pants they will be unveiling at SHOT this year. They are Vertx's basic pant but will have mesh fabric running down the inseams. Might be a great product for those summer matches!
They might be easier to tear away too;)

Latest posts