SCRAP USPSA Match 4/19/2015

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Sunday April 19th at the Stephens County Rifle and Pistol club we will be holding our monthly USPSA/IPSC match at our competition ranges. We'll have six stages, including a classifier stage with an approximate round count of 120-125. Cost to play is $15.00, Free if it's your first time and reduced to $10.00 if you bring a first time shooter with you to the match. If you have concerns about the weather or range conditions the day of the match, check our web page at okscrapclub.org for the latest information about the match. You can pre-register and squad on Practiscore.com match management. Just click on the match management and then search for SCRAP matches and you should find the April USPSA match, complete the form and you're registered. You can pay the fees at the range on Sunday morning. We must reserve the right to adjust the squads numbers to facilitate the match smoothly. Hope to see you on the range.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I may have to make this one Ray, with OKC being invaded and all. Please let us know if it's going to be too muddy.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
As of this moment our luck is unchanged, and we've only had a few light sprinkles. Most of our "chances" for rain will end by tomorrow morning so by tomorrow afternoon we should know one way or the other. I'll post if the situation changes and we are unable to hold the match..

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Crap... My wife has informed me that my presence is required at a birthday dinner that I had forgotten. I'm betting on a rainout anyway, there's a big boomer in Texas heading straight for Duncan as I type this. If it hangs together it'll be there about dark. Ya'll stay weather aware down there.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
It looks like we have one more wave of thunder storms that could effect our match.. By 8:00pm or 8:30 this evening I should be able to tell you yes or no on the match tomorrow, so stay tuned. At this time we have set some of the stages and are planning on shooting tomorrow as planned because we have received little or no rain at the range.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay, we finally got a little rain here but not enough to cause a problem with the range. Unless something fires up overnight, we are good to go tomorrow at our regular time and place.

I'll be at the range early in the morning to check things out and will post here as soon as I'm able but for now the match is on!

Hope to see you at the match.

Latest posts