SCRAP Monthly USPSA/IPSC Match

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Sunday, March 15th will be our monthly Tier I level match at the SCRAP competition ranges. We'll shoot 6 stages of fire including a classifier stage, with a total round count of approximately 120 rounds. Sign-up at the match or you can pre-register at Practiscore Match Management. Just look for the SCRAP USPSA - March 2015 match. Be careful, there is another SCRAP match the day before, be certain you select the correct match. Cost is $15.00 to shoot the match, Free if you are a first time shooter with us and $10.00 if you bring a first time shooter with you to the match. Sign-up at 9:30am and the match begins at 10:00am.

Hope to see you on the range.

If weather becomes questionable, check for the latest updates on match status on okscrapclub.org, any changes to schedule will be posted on the front page.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. You're learning that when you are putting on matches, you don't always get to do other things. Glad there are a lot of opportunities to shoot in our area. Just have to make decisions.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Yea I agree. As long as we are shooting is all that matters! Look forward to seeing you all soon

Scott_S

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for posting a link. I've got some video I'm editing and will post to youtube and send a link for facebook etc.

Latest posts