SCRAP Monthly match

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
We were talking after our Steel Challenge match today about our regularly scheduled USPSA match which will be next Sunday. EASTER Sunday. We're wondering if we should hold the match or not, so we'd like to get your opinion. We are willing to hold the match, but don't want to spend a lot of time setting up for no shooters.

Would you attend the match or not?

Let us know what you think!

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I might be. I have to be in Durant at 6pm and I don't know what easter activities I may or may not have

mikey80

Negative Approach
ChrisC said:
I might be. I have to be in Durant at 6pm and I don't know what easter activities I may or may not have

You'll make it to Doorant in time!

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
At this point guys, I'll say we are having the match. Now the only question is the weather. We need rain in this neck of the woods so I'm not going to complain too loudly if we get enough moisture to cancel the match, but We'd really like to shoot this one. Revolver Nats is the first weekend in May and we need the match time. If you are planning on attending our little match, keep an eye on our webpage www.okscrapclub.org. That's where we will post if conditions make us unable to hold the match safely. We'll try to make that determination as early as possible so that you can check the page before you leave the house.

Chris, we're usually wrapped up by 1:00pm so you should have ample time to get Durant by 6:00pm.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I put my dad in the hospital last night so I probably won't make it but if something changes I'll try to be there

Latest posts