Scores ProAm 8-24-14 @ Oil Capital

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
Not going to deny it... it was pretty darn hot.
But we had a great crowd.
27 shooters with 31 guns, including Bryan Hoover who shot Shotgun, RFRO, and PI.

We had some awesome shooting today, and the competition level was very high.
This is the second time in our ProAm matches that we have a tie breaker for 1st overall. The winner was Tony Wall with RFRO
Steve Wolf shot a blistering score in PI, Vicki Brooks again took RFPI, Mike Clutter came in first in RFRI, and 13yr old John Hughes once again took shotgun.
Congratulations; you al get a 1st place plaque (please remind me at the next match.)

It was great to have the gang from OKC come up to Tulsa; these guys have gotten very good.
We had several new shooters to ProAm who did an excellent job following all safety rules.
I do want to remind all of our speed limit in our club roads. if you can see dust or aruster-tail behind you, you are going too fast (we will squeeze you in a squad even if you show up late.) I will make this reminder part of our standard match notice.

Thank you to all for the help tearing down.
Our next ProAm match is one week from tomorrow on Labor Day Monday 9-1-14.
Also, don't forget about our next Steel Challenge match one week from today on Sunday 8-31-14.
See scores att'd.

Renato and Don
918-260-1366

Attachments

• Scores 8-24-14.xls
    48 KB · Views: 275
  • ProAm Scores 8-24-14.pdf
    7.7 KB · Views: 91

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match. It was definitely fun to shoot. I didn't do too bad for my first Pro-Am match since 2011 :)

Latest posts