Scores ProAm 8-16-14 @ Oil Capital

Renato2011

Well-Known Fanatic
19 shooters, and great weather with good cloud coverage
Two of our shooters shot the match with their shotgun. This is a first for us, and it came out well (but not so much for a rodent on bay 50-L.)

Lace shot a very respectable 114 to take PI, junior shooter John Hughes shot very well to take 1st in shotgun, and John Oxford came in 1st overall with RFRO at 134 (he has that rifle diealed in.)

I messed up the par times on a couple of stages. We could have used an extra 5 sec. The stages worked well for shotguns. So the plan to run these same stages again on labor day with increased part times on two of them.

Thanks to all who came, and for the help putting up our targets.

Our next match is steel challenge a week from tomorrow on Sunday 8-24-14, and then again on Sunday 8-31.
Our next Proam match will be on Labor Day Monday 9-1-14,an yes, shotguns are welcome.

Hope to see you at the range next weekend.

Renato
918-260-1366

Attachments

• Scores 8-16-14.xls
    39.5 KB · Views: 190

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match. Thanks Renato.

I gotta shoot more. I suck more than normal right now.

Very shotgun friendly(well all but vice pres, but Renato said he'd stake those targets down next time). John and Steve had a blast. Great 3Gun training.

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Labor day match.. If our baby doesn't decide to want to be born before then, I'll show up for the match. :)