Salomon Spike Cross

Anyone that has been using Spike Cross shoes for a while, any feedback on how long the tread and spikes last. My Speedcross shoes have been great but as I expected, the rubber spikes tore off within a few matches on gravel.

Thanks

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I bought two pairs at the same time in Spring 2013. I only wear them for shooting and practice. The shoe will wear out faster than the metal spike ever will.

Speed cross are a waste of $ IMHO. They don't have anymore grip, durability or water resistance them the $60-80 adidas trail shoes I used to wear.

The Spikecross are the only way to go. Only downside is cost and limited colors.

bullittmcqueen

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I bought two pairs at the same time in Spring 2013. I only wear them for shooting and practice. The shoe will wear out faster than the metal spike ever will.

Speed cross are a waste of $ IMHO. They don't have anymore grip, durability or water resistance them the $60-80 adidas trail shoes I used to wear.

The Spikecross are the omy way to go. Only downside is cost and limited colors.
Let me guess you really wanted these but couldn't find them in the spikecross? LOL :sarcastichand:
MOUNTAIN%20TRAIL-RUNNING%20SPIKECROSS%203%20CS%20Womens%20%20black%20pink_1%20(2).jpg

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
They wouldn't happen to be the ones being worn by the dancing leprechaun currently leading three tiny pink elephants across my desk right now, would they? If they are, well, still don't see them.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Ah I see it now. That is the one downfall of the spikecross over the speedcross. No fancy colors or even just plain old black either.

Latest posts