Rob Leatham class?

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm signed up to go to a Rob Leatham advanced pistol class at wilson combat this fall. Has anyone ever been to one of his classes?

22+1

Well-Known Fanatic
I get a Wilson Combat news letter. They sent it to my e-mail. They are also having larry Vickers, Frank Proctor and Paul Howe on different dates.

Type of Class: Advanced Handgun
Instructor: Rob Leatham
Basic Info: This class will cover advanced shooting skills and techniques. Shooters with sharpshooter or higher IDPA classification and/or B or higher USPSA classification will get the most from this class. All students are expected to have SAFE gun handling skills!
Equipment Requirements: Reliable service pistol (preferably 9mm), 4 magazines, safe holster (NO Serpa's), magazine pouch, shooting glasses, ear protection and 800 rounds of ammunition (NO Blazer or other non-reloadable ammo allowed).
Nearest Airports: Texarkana, AR 1.25HR away, DFW 3.5HR away
When: October 24-25, 2014, class starts at 9am each day
Cost: $550. per student, full payment required to book a slot, NO cancellation refunds after Sept. 23rd.
Class Size: 18 students
Contact person to sign up: Tressa Bohannan [email protected] 870-545-3618, ext 104
Lodging: Holiday Inn Express, Paris, TX 903-785-0088 (50min drive from the ranch)
We will have PMC Bronze 9mm 115gr FMJ RN ammo available for sale at a competitive price. Fired brass becomes the property of the range.

dpd0710

Well-Known Fanatic
I took a 3 day class with him here in Dallas last year. It was an excellent course and he devotes LOTS of attention to you as an individual.
He's also funny as hell (make sure to ask him about shitting his pants story).
We shot about 2400 rounds over 3 days...it was like drinking through a fire hose, but a GREAT class

Latest posts