Resurgence Tactical 3 Gun

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I lol'd at that match. The old farts just don't like change do they.

I bet we get at least 2 broken hips at this deal.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
hahaha.. And a run on Centrum Silver in Tucumcari.. Hey, wait, I'll be there.. :)

I always hear about what fun the old SOF matches were. It was before I started shooting so I am going to go check it out. It's a little more tactical than what I am used to but maybe some of my old ground combat skills will emerge.. Lots of long range, lots of buck and slug shotgun, no walk-through. Although they may laugh at me for shooting a 9, sounds like fun to me..

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
If I wasn't starting a refueling outage at work that weekend, I most likely would have given it a try. The old M4 Benelli is tired of being deer bling slug gun.

mike_pinto said:
hahaha.. And a run on Centrum Silver in Tucumcari.. Hey, wait, I'll be there.. :)

I always hear about what fun the old SOF matches were. It was before I started shooting so I am going to go check it out. It's a little more tactical than what I am used to but maybe some of my old ground combat skills will emerge.. Lots of long range, lots of buck and slug shotgun, no walk-through. Although they may laugh at me for shooting a 9, sounds like fun to me..
I thought ground combat pinto meant crawling out of Kurts shop after a full night of "gunsmithing"!

jtischauser

benny hill said:
WELL, will have to give it one more ride, hope nothing breaks. I notice it did not give the penelty for a miss or no-shoot? Used to be about 20-30 seconds per shot??
They probably forgot...Alzheimer's

jtischauser

There is a reason we don't follow that format anymore Benny. One gun stages, blind or semi blind stages and only buck shot and slugs aren't as much fun as the fast paced run and gun stuff we do nowadays. I can see it being a fun time for all the guys that used to shoot that to go back and do it again and see old friends. But for me its more fun to spend the weekend helping setup and shoot a good club match and save $500-1000 doing so.

Latest posts