Reloading....therapeutic?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Does anyone else find reloading to be therapeutic? I'm loading way more than I'm shooting because I find it to be enjoyable. The plus side to this is when I do go shooting, I can choose from several different loads, depending on what bullet I want to shoot and how snappy I want the recoil to be. I should have gotten into this year's before I did.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yess indeed it's good for your soul.

john stamos lol GIF by Lifetime

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Never reloaded, don't know anyone who does reload, know nothing about reloading, but reloading would probably be the best and smartest thing I could do.
I could see how it would be therapeutic.
Surprised they haven't outlawed it in this communist suckfest.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Never reloaded, don't know anyone who does reload, know nothing about reloading, but reloading would probably be the best and smartest thing I could do.
I could see how it would be therapeutic.
Surprised they haven't outlawed it in this communist suckfest.
You would love it.
It's like the everyman's science project where we match propellant's to Bullets for the greatest accuracy & effect.

You can load in private, or with a partner like me & the ol Lady, we loaded for High power Competition for over 20 years.
The one hobby I am still enjoying ever since 74. I was ridding Motocross back then, & quit that hobby for now LOL. ;)

Latest posts