Red flag laws

nicalaex

Well-Known Fanatic
I have encountered a couple of gun owners that say they can see the need for red flag laws. I can't believe that in the USA, an American gun owner could support such crap. It's no wonder the devilcrats are able to get away with so much with this thought process out there AMONG GUN OWNERS! Unbelievable!!!

.....shall not be infringed.

What's so hard to understand about that LAW?
totally concur!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
No matter what anyone thinks , red flag laws violate 2nd and 4th amendments . An honest SCOTUS would see this . Any lawmaker attempting to pass this is treasonous IMO . They should be impeached for violating their oath of office .
Unfortunately the SCOTUS is totally compromised along with the seeming majority of the lower courts every where. Doesn't appear to be too much justice anymore. We live in interesting times as the old curse goes. I had always thought I'd never see this, and now we are in it up to our necks. I remains our job to fight for liberty and justice for all to our dying breath. Please lets not let this come down to 1000 armed militia folks in Montana taking a last stand for what is right. What is life in this world worth without Freedom? Are we free American citizens or are we CCP sheep? I know where I and my wife stand. No baaaa's here.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Every politician (and court) seeking to disarm you is an enemy that would see your children and grandchildren enslaved. They would deliver you to china. They would (are) destroy(ing) the only
"free" country ever and steel it from your posterity for a few pieces of silver.

Every single politician presuming to change the constitution without doing it properly (constitutionally) through an article 5 convention should be arrested and tried on a fast track for treason against the United States for making war on the constitution and if convicted shot or hung Immediately

What if the supremes coming up in "corbet" screw the constitution and every American and say there is no 2A right outside the home? Are you gonna weep and gnash your teeth and comply (give up your guns- give up your children's "freedom teeth") or are you going to say F*%! Them! They obviously can't read and are incompetent to interpret. Hell, I can read the plain words Of the second amendment and no bought off pedophiles are gonna reinterpret my grandchildren's rights away.

hey…….maybe they just took corbet as a way to screw us and get us to buy in…….just say'n

it's coming down to the wire.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Every politician (and court) seeking to disarm you is an enemy that would see your children and grandchildren enslaved. They would deliver you to china. They would (are) destroy(ing) the only
"free" country ever and steel it from your posterity for a few pieces of silver.

Every single politician presuming to change the constitution without doing it properly (constitutionally) through an article 5 convention should be arrested and tried on a fast track for treason against the United States for making war on the constitution and if convicted shot or hung Immediately

What if the supremes coming up in "corbet" screw the constitution and every American and say there is no 2A right outside the home? Are you gonna weep and gnash your teeth and comply (give up your guns- give up your children's "freedom teeth") or are you going to say F*%! Them! They obviously can't read and are incompetent to interpret. Hell, I can read the plain words Of the second amendment and no bought off pedophiles are gonna reinterpret my grandchildren's rights away.

hey…….maybe they just took corbet as a way to screw us and get us to buy in…….just say'n

it's coming down to the wire.
Amen and very well said. Thank you.

krglorioso

Well-Known Fanatic
My active duty as a Marine ended 60 years ago this month at age 24. From my very clear memory, there wasn't a pansy in the pack. I have seen it reported that the Chinese military is working to increase the masculinity of its males, given that tough men make the best warriors. We seem to be determined to go in the opposite direction. God help us.

Ralph

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
My active duty as a Marine ended 60 years ago this month at age 24. From my very clear memory, there wasn't a pansy in the pack. I have seen it reported that the Chinese military is working to increase the masculinity of its males, given that tough men make the best warriors. We seem to be determined to go in the opposite direction. God help us.

Ralph
Amen sir.

Airdale26

Fanatic
I have encountered a couple of gun owners that say they can see the need for red flag laws. I can't believe that in the USA, an American gun owner could support such crap. It's no wonder the devilcrats are able to get away with so much with this thought process out there AMONG GUN OWNERS! Unbelievable!!!

Airdale26

Fanatic
I am a firearms owner, & Instructor.
I support some RED FLAG LAWS that contain and practice DUE PROCESS. They must also include a means by which adjudicated cases have a provisions to return item taken and secured. To many states that have enacted such laws have my support as they provide a means by which general to specific public safety is accomplished. Too many times, state enact laws or statues that infringe upon the constitution of the US which include DUE PROCESS. The politics of many RED FLAG laws are feel good laws that address an issue that has serious ramification and only address the short sight concern.
Some state have enacted laws that anyone can make a complaint and immediate action is taken to secure the firearms. NO DUE PROCESS and virtually no means to return item that were secured.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic

Cannot argue with stupid...some snowflakes says "he scares me as he wets his, oh sorry gotta be PC, "it's" panties" so the mystical magical omnipotent they come & collect your guns. Oh yea great law...

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Any ground that we give up will be a signal to the gun haters that they can move forward and try for more. No Red Flag Laws. This country is supposed to be based on innocent until PROVEN guilty, not guilty until you can prove your innocence. That is what Red flag laws are all about. Like a famous person once said "They can take my guns from my cold dead hands" and not before !!!

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Pre crime laws are offensive to the constitution. It's a slippery slope.

the Bill of Rights is a contract.

how about one strike You're dead? States that have (had) three strikes laws are crying about prison overcrowding and disproportionate racism.……whose fault is that? Cry me a river.

if a person commits a violent crime I don't want them out in society with my wife or children…….ever. We might as well kill them. on the other hand, if they have committed no crime they should not have ANY right restricted. If you can't be trusted with a gun, you can't be trusted without a custodian (Codrea's Law).

but taking your/my/ anyones guns and rights for pre crime bad think is unconstitutional and un-American. If I knew a firearms instructor or gun store owner was a red flag supporter I would NEVER IN A LIFETIME do business with them and would encourage any citizen to do the same.

Your support of red flag laws under any circumstance makes you an enemy of my children.

Captcapo

New Fanatic

Captcapo

New Fanatic
Any ground that we give up will be a signal to the gun haters that they can move forward and try for more. No Red Flag Laws. This country is supposed to be based on innocent until PROVEN guilty, not guilty until you can prove your innocence. That is what Red flag laws are all about. Like a famous person once said "They can take my guns from my cold dead hands" and not before !!!
I am new to posting on this site. Red Flag Laws are nothing but a ploy, in my opinion, to take away firearms. Not one of the Red Flag laws I have read do anything for the individual who is SO dangerous to himself or the public that his Second Amendment Rights are crushed but he is allowed to go free and kill himself or someone else. Who says he needs a gun? I have challenged my Senator Rubio in FL who in my opinion is a gun grabber to answer the question but he has never answered it although I have asked him three times. He and my other Senator, Senator Scott have composed a Red Flag bill on a Federal level. The Red Flag laws are as phoney as a three dollar bill with my picture on it.

tcttcf

Fanatic

Virginia "Red Flag Law"
In 1970 the US Supreme court ruled as follows:
Goldberg v. Kelly, 397 U.S. 254 (1970)
Welfare benefits are a matter of statutory entitlement for persons qualified to receive them, and procedural due process is applicable to their termination. Pp. 397 U. S. 261-263.
The only clause repeated twice in The Constitution is "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
This right dates back to 1215 in Clause 39 of The Magna Carta: "No free man is to be arrested, or imprisoned, or disseized, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any other way ruined, nor will we go against him or send against him, except by the lawful judgment of his peers or by the law of the land."
Simply stated "Red Flag Laws" are not only unconstitutional; they fly in the face of law that is 900 years old. Those on welfare enjoy the protection of the Constitution. Gun owners do not.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I am a firearms owner, & Instructor.
I support some RED FLAG LAWS that contain and practice DUE PROCESS. They must also include a means by which adjudicated cases have a provisions to return item taken and secured. To many states that have enacted such laws have my support as they provide a means by which general to specific public safety is accomplished. Too many times, state enact laws or statues that infringe upon the constitution of the US which include DUE PROCESS. The politics of many RED FLAG laws are feel good laws that address an issue that has serious ramification and only address the short sight concern.
Some state have enacted laws that anyone can make a complaint and immediate action is taken to secure the firearms. NO DUE PROCESS and virtually no means to return item that were secured.
There is not a damned word in the 2nd Amendment about any red flag laws. These illegitimate laws should not exist in any form whatsoever. People can be committed if they're crazy as hell, but the government should be bound by only 1 gun law....the 2nd Amendment. There is no room for compromise. The devils take an inch and it leads to all of the silliness we hear of now.

Last edited:

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
There is not a damned word in the 2nd Amendment about any red flag laws. These illegitimate laws should not exist in any form whatsoever. People can be committed if they're crazy as hell, but the government should be bound by only 1 gun law....the 2nd Amendment. There is no room for compromise. The devils take an inch and it leads to all of the silliness we hear of now.
Exactly . You can't compromise with these traitors . History shows us , if you give them an inch they'll take the ruler and break it off in your arse . They get one thing , reinterpret it , then build on it . Just look at the ATF . Red Flag laws violate fourth and second amendments .

Latest posts