Range time

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
Bigfutz and i went, with his nephew?, to Philsons this morning. man was it hot.

there should be about 5 new members after they met us and my full auto. i think everyone there fired it.

most said they had never done that, thanks. so we invited them to join.

melloyello

Well-Known Fanatic
BenMara said:
Went to the range with bro, had fun till 2 people insisted to shoot 3 TVs he brought with him, Group told them not to do it, it lasted about 2 hrs, and as i was driving off they took them back out from behind the Jeep the arrived in. What a waste..

I hope they cleaned up their mess...

I really can't stand it when people leave a big mess at the range.
Many of my Mt. P friends stopped going to Twin Ponds because of the TVs, washing machines, etc.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I was told that about a month ago...DNR Rangers wrote $2000.00 worth of tickets to people at Twin Ponds for taking junk out on the range, shooting it, then leaving...

IT is starting to get expensive to leave your junk onthe range for someone else to clean up.

I drug 2 pallets off of the range at Boggy Head this past SAturday. Someone had been shooting them and then left them...

Steve

Paco

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody else heading to Philsons tomorrow?

Going to be messing with the VEPR to see if it is no longer denting its scope when it fires.
Also bringing a can of 5.56 in case anyone with an M16 shows up ;)

SammonsGirl

Fanatic
Anyone plan on going to Boggy Head tom? Plan on being there first thing in the am..I took a basic pistol class and I am excited to get more practice in on the new techniques I have learned!

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't get out there till about 11:30...it was hot...but, no waiting for a table...

I just test fired my 2 AR's and put 50 rounds down range with the carry Kimber...

Steve

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
SammonsGirl said:
Anyone plan on going to Boggy Head tom? Plan on being there first thing in the am..I took a basic pistol class and I am excited to get more practice in on the new techniques I have learned!
Might ride the bike out there to shoot the 300 Blackout & MP5/10mm.

ETA: going to test the fordnut theory that nobody is there from 10:30 til 1, bike is loaded!

BenMara

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice seeing some faces i havent seen in a while. Boy do i shoot alot of 308, down to less then a handfull of plinking ammo. 10/22 needs some love, and new parts. oh yea PVC target stands dont stand up well to having too much FUN....

Clicker

Well-Known Fanatic
BenMara said:
Nice seeing some faces i havent seen in a while.
Good to see you again Ben, although I didn't need to see that scope. I'll be wishing I had some glass that nice it for a long time to come.

DDSII and I made it out there, place was busy all day even with the rain showers. D's new FNC ran great and we gave it a little workout along with his newly acquired 22LR conversion kit in the HK91.

ReefShark

Well-Known Fanatic
Headed to Boggy Head (weather permitting) tomorrow afternoon (Saturday the 21st) if anyone is planning on heading that way, I will be with my wife and wearing a Spring Shootzenfest T-Shirt. T-Shirt thanks to Dave29461 since I was up in Baltimore for the actual event. Thanks again Dave! Hope to see some familiar faces or put a face with a name tomorrow.

ReefShark

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got back from Boggy Head. A few people there when we got there, but they left after only a few minutes. Had the range to ourselves for about 2 hours. That has never happened to me there before. Had a blast...

Latest posts